Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles thread

Favorite Ninja Turtle?

• Total voters
a thread to talk about everything related to TMNT or talk about how nostalgic it is

let’s start by who’s your favorite turtle

when i was a kid i always liked Leo most and disliked ralph. because blue was my favorite color, used swords and was leader and cool headed but now i’ve grown up a bit i find ralph the most relatable to me so i like him a lot more than i did

i liked mickey but that’s about it i understand why people like him but he just isn’t the type of characters i liked

i was always neutral on donnie didn’t like him and didn’t hate him he’s probably the least liked out of the four since he’s not interesting as the rest

there’s a comic called “The last Ronin” where all the turtles die except one and you don’t know who is the survivor, he wears a black bandanna and uses all 4 weapons of the turtles so you don’t know who it is so you have to theorize, i already spoiled it to myself on who is the survivor :milaugh:

there’s a comic called “The last Ronin” where all the turtles die except one and you don’t know who is the survivor, he wears a black bandanna and uses all 4 weapons of the turtles so you don’t know who it is so you have to theorize, i already spoiled it to myself on who is the survivor :milaugh:
I immediately knew who it was, because I considered him the most talented and versatile in potential.