Questions & Mysteries Teh truth of shank allaince with gorosei..

i----------------->.

1st for those who say admirals are scared of shanks or his crew..they completly wrong...

in previous chapter when amaraki aka green bul was ataked by shanks haki he said.."Oh it's un shanks ..i won't fight..at least for now"..

also when shanks and his crew showed up in marinford...strangly none of marines wanted to fight him even tho they overpowered him...

also when beckman pointed gun at kizaru...kizaru raised his hand in air and say " oh it's u kizuru"........That's so strange..

it seemed like kizaru was instructed not to atak shanks and his crew...5 elders instructions for all marines were not to atack shanks and his crew..

if u remember well shanks held meeting with 5 elders he say : " there's a certain pirate i wana talk to u about"..

If shanks is good guy then i bet 100000000000000000000000000000000$ that teh pirate he was talkning about is Rok D exebek...

But why rok exebek????????...

becuz rock exebek and rock pirates in general WAS REASON WHY ROGER ALLIED WITH WG TO PROTECT SELESTIAL DRAGONS FROM ROCK EXEBEK!!!!..

Selestial dragon filosofie of ruling is : " i love teh earth thus i rule teh earth "..

but rock exebek filosofie and blackbeard filosofie is : " i hate teh earth thus i'll destroy it"..

if u give nuclear weapon to selestial dragons they'll just use it to destroy the Ds..

but if u give nuclear weapon to blackbeard and rock exebeck they'll destroy selestial dragons and every thing that lives on earth..

so roger and his crew will have to choose between less evils...

blackbeard is what scares selestial dragons teh most

I cringe at your use of "teh"
But I like the thought it was exebek, more interesting than the bb/Luffy guessing