^ backpedalling the argument
With the rooftop and all, it's obvious zoro downplayers as people who force themselves rather than people who are just extremely dumb , kinda like the god usopp memes

When sanji get his shine he might seem on par with zoro, that's when the downplay will obviously start being legit instead of being just a meme and that's when I'll step in and tell sanji stans to not get cocky just because their favorite got their shine

With the rooftop and all, it's obvious zoro downplayers as people who force themselves rather than people who are just extremely dumb , kinda like the god usopp memes

When sanji get his shine he might seem on par with zoro, that's when the downplay will obviously start being legit instead of being just a meme and that's when I'll step in and tell sanji stans to not get cocky just because their favorite got their shine
Aren’t you a Sanji stan

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Did I give you this impression? Lol, I'm not really one, I just like both zoro and sanji, they are great character and I don't get why they are hated sometimes
Not everyone will like every character. Characters you like will receive hate from people for whatever reason. That's not going to change overnight. Trying to pacify it will only lead to more toxicity.

Not everyone will like every character. Characters you like will receive hate from people for whatever reason. That's not going to change overnight. Trying to pacify it will only lead to more toxicity.
You got a point, still some obviously force themselves to hate a character or straight up come up with stuff that never happened or take things out of context, I can't stop someone from hating on a the character itself but correcting misconceptions is pretty easy

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Hi:sadgrin:
How u doing?
Fine..

Post automatically merged:

You got a point, still some obviously force themselves to hate a character or straight up come up with stuff that never happened or take things out of context, I can't stop someone from hating on a the character itself but correcting misconceptions is pretty easy
Too true. If you're going to dislike a character, at least dislike what's actually there rather than fabricated.

Wise words.
Remember in Thriller Bark when Zoro was ready to sacrifice himself for Luffy? People says that Sanji was ready to do the same. I believe those people are wrong: Sanji was ready to step in to prevent Zoro from giving up on his dream, he was ready to sacrifice himself for Zoro in first place. In Baratie arc he is the only one to witness how much was that dream important for Zoro. Sanji wasn't ready to step in when Kuma was threatening for Luffy's ambition, yet he was when he was threatening Zoro's.
Respect Sanji, right hand man of The Strongest.
Zoro > Sanji >> Luffy Eos
Also big power ups for Sanjinho incoming he will surpass our expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wise words.
Remember in Thriller Bark when Zoro was ready to sacrifice himself for Luffy? People says that Sanji was ready to do the same. I believe those people are wrong: Sanji was ready to step in to prevent Zoro from giving up on his dream, he was ready to sacrifice himself for Zoro in first place. In Baratie arc he is the only one to witness how much was that dream important for Zoro. Sanji wasn't ready to step in when Kuma was threatening for Luffy's ambition, yet he was when he was threatening Zoro's.
Respect Sanji, right hand man of The Strongest.
Zoro > Sanji >> Luffy Eos
Also big power ups for Sanjinho incoming he will surpass our expectations.
Come on now, I know you're trolling but it's worth to mention sanji would've 100% died for luffy lol, he just passed out and got back up in the right moment to drop some foreshadowing, zoro just got up earlier