Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony

This is part of a larger thread on Tashigi and Zoro I plan on making once I have more free time, though I feel like sharing now. I believe they'd make for fantastic teachers and parents. Tashigi has that warm touch, vigor, but also the relatability to connect and encourage anyone who is feeling discouraged in an endeavor. She is very well versed in the technical aspects of swordsmanship, which can be applied while teaching just about anything else. Zoro provides the example others can follow, exemplified when the Isshin Dojo students imitated him, but he has that harsher perspective that helps toughen someone for whatever the future brings, like when he reminded Chopper not to lose guts while a prisoner of the Foxy Pirates.

Last edited:
guys we are almost to the end of this arc and do you know what I notice is that the craziest and most epic panel was for Zoro so far:

No matter what the hater says this panel is the most epic one in Onigashima even after seeing Kaido fighting luffy or Big Mom vs Kidd&Law this panel is what make the Yonkos portrayed real and what make Zoro god tier.
People have such a short memory that they already move and forgot about this, but after seeing how dogshit is the fight between kidd&law vs Big Mom and partially Kaido vs Luffy (aint a fun of the drunk,sad,rage etc form). I am happy that Oda let Zoro shine above all the other even Luffy.
Best panel in this war by far :cheers:

guys we are almost to the end of this arc and do you know what I notice is that the craziest and most epic panel was for Zoro so far:

No matter what the hater says this panel is the most epic one in Onigashima even after seeing Kaido fighting luffy or Big Mom vs Kidd&Law this panel is what make the Yonkos portrayed real and what make Zoro god tier.
People have such a short memory that they already move and forgot about this, but after seeing how dogshit is the fight between kidd&law vs Big Mom and partially Kaido vs Luffy (aint a fun of the drunk,sad,rage etc form). I am happy that Oda let Zoro shine above all the other even Luffy.
i cant see the image

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

That's the most ridiculous moment in One Piece so far and I dont know if anything ever will surpass that. :crazwhat:

not gonna lie i got a raging hard on seeing that goat panel.
:steef:

I hope next chapter Oda shows us what is happening to Zoro. I feel like anything can happen in One Piece, so I am prepared for Zoro vs Grim Reaper to it's all a gag and Brook is just playing a prank on Zoro.

I do think the latter isn't likely to happen. First of all, does Brook even know that Zoro is a ticking time bomb? Also why does Oda keep reiterating that Zoro is in danger if he is just going to turn it into a joke? I know we joke that the raid had no tension, but why would Brook want to prank Zoro?

All I know is that Zoro isn't done yet, and I am ready to see what he does next.

I hope next chapter Oda shows us what is happening to Zoro. I feel like anything can happen in One Piece, so I am prepared for Zoro vs Grim Reaper to it's all a gag and Brook is just playing a prank on Zoro.

I do think the latter isn't likely to happen. First of all, does Brook even know that Zoro is a ticking time bomb? Also why does Oda keep reiterating that Zoro is in danger if he is just going to turn it into a joke? I know we joke that the raid had no tension, but why would Brook want to prank Zoro?

All I know is that Zoro isn't done yet, and I am ready to see what he does next.
Yes, at this point I wouldn't bet on any of the possible theories, it could really be anything.
I'll keep my expectations low and assume it's Brook so I might get pleasantly surprised if it's something better.