Break Week Thank god the fight did not end in SH vs Kaido or captain trio vs Kaido

because if any of those happened luffy won't be has strong as he is and who would be no different from his post wci self stronger than yc but weaker than bonafied top tiers, at least right now we know luffy is a top 5 candidate and even if you don't think so you can at least agree than nobody is beating luffy without a high diff fight and that mean luffy has a maximum of 3 serious fight before the series end, because if luffy did not really defeat kaido in a 1v1 now then the fight against bb or akainu whoul have a bigger asspull than wano

because if any of those happened luffy won't be has strong as he is and who would be no different from his post wci self stronger than yc but weaker than bonafied top tiers, at least right now we know luffy is a top 5 candidate and even if you don't think so you can at least agree than nobody is beating luffy without a high diff fight and that mean luffy has a maximum of 3 serious fight before the series end, because if luffy did not really defeat kaido in a 1v1 now then the fight against bb or akainu whoul have a bigger asspull than wano
This is utterly pointless when the win feels contrived and unearned.

Kaido was set up to be defeated in a tag team. This is what Oda did the moment he had Kaido neg diff G4 Luffy in base form. Then for god knows what reason, he threw big mom into the wano arc and made Luffy get repetitive asspull power ups to force him to yonko level.
This is utter garbage tier writing and most other modern shonen, hell, most other modern fiction series have handled overpowered antagonists far better.

The results from the war don't even make sense. Why do all 3 captains have the same bounty? Why is Luffy's significantly smaller than Kaido's? This would be completely fine if there was no 1v1, but Oda fucked it up.

It should have just been rooftop 5 vs Kaido, with Big Mom being defeated by Teach.

The roof fight would go from a 5v1 to a 3v1, with Killer and Zoro eventually leaving to face Hawkins and King, and then ultimately down to a 1v1 at the very end. But not before Kid and Law break Kaido's bones, evening the playing field and making Luffy's win not an asspull.

but I guess some people are okay with Oda ruining the fights so long as Luffy gets multiple cool flashy power ups, storytelling be damned

I dunno man. When Luffy beats Kaido 1v1, people be complaining about power-ups and all. If the Strawhats were to fight Kaido, people would complain about most Strawhats can’t damage Kaido so I guess Supernova captains beating Kaido would have been a better solution but I don’t really mind with what we got.
Jesus Christ, try to forget Zoro for a second, Finalbeta
:risitexcla:
Bruh, that’s like asking him not to breathe.:milaugh:

they damaged him
Post automatically merged:

I dunno man. When Luffy beats Kaido 1v1, people be complaining about power-ups and all. If the Strawhats were to fight Kaido, people would complain about most Strawhats can’t damage Kaido so I guess Supernova captains beating Kaido would have been a better solution but I don’t really mind with what we got.

Bruh, that’s like asking him not to breathe.:milaugh:
so what next it should be shs vs blackbeard or when do you expect luffy to be a top tier