Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Lads I missed all of you Sanji fans so much. Glad to be back among friends especially in a horrible year. Sanji fans unite.
The return !

Post automatically merged:

Mark my words, Sanji is so beating Queen this arc no more or less than a High Difficulty fight.
haha Sanji didn't have any extreme diff battle, high diff is his standard

Mark my words, Sanji is so beating Queen this arc no more or less than a High Difficulty fight.

#YC2+LevelGang #BaseKickStomps
I would like him to solo Queen but there are a lots of protagonists and I feel like every Supernovaes in this arc need to showcase their powers because I doubt they will have that chance again in the story. So maybe him and Drake will tag team Queen , with him KOing the Bracchio
:cheers:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I would like him to solo Queen but there are a lots of protagonists and I feel like every Supernovaes in this arc need to showcase their powers because I doubt they will have that chance again in the story. So maybe him and Drake will tag team Queen , with him KOing the Bracchio
:cheers:
I always wondering who gonna be Denjiro's opponent in this fight either. So im in with Denjiro + (Sanji/X-Drake) against Queen or even Denjiro vs Queen itself.

The mods are notorious Zoro stans look at Garp the Fist's history, so ofcourse they are fine with the Zorotards
We need to find out what exactly happening, if it is because pedxi defending sanji by saying zoro vs gifters then its same with x-drake dude. Both of them should've been banned.

If its other than Z vs S thing, then i have no idea what is actually happening.