Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
I wish you rejoined Discord. Shishio and the Sword Crew got their asses handed to them by a new guy, like, five times. Shishio even went into hiding after the last debate.

It's a good time to be a Sanji fan :feelscryingman:
I only left Discord because Bogard's forum was in the makes and I just prefer forums to discord. Being in a chat is hard...and debating in one is harder. You lose track easily.

But anyways this forum is amazing:pepehands:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The picture the Sword Boys fear
I only left Discord because Bogard's forum was in the makes and I just prefer forums to discord. Being in a chat is hard...and debating in one is harder. You lose track easily.

But anyways this forum is amazing:pepehands:
Yeah. I'm really fond of Worstgen 2.0. So far the mods aren't being too dickish and we've got the main threads open again. Sanji vs Zoro popping makes me happy, same with the Admirals and Yonkou. Forum just needs some quality of life upgrades that I'm sure it'll get in the next few months, and I'll be very happy with it.

The picture the Sword Boys fear

Yeah. I'm really fond of Worstgen 2.0. So far the mods aren't being too dickish and we've got the main threads open again. Sanji vs Zoro popping makes me happy, same with the Admirals and Yonkou. Forum just needs some quality of life upgrades that I'm sure it'll get in the next few months, and I'll be very happy with it.
Yh, this forum has the feel of OJ without the dickish mods. Reminds me of the old days on OJ. Its funny to think that last time a ZvS thread was open was WCI and Sanji fans including myself was saying crazy ass shit. Now its Wano, and the Zoro fans have taken our place lmao

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yh, this forum has the feel of OJ without the dickish mods. Reminds me of the old days on OJ. Its funny to think that last time a ZvS thread was open was WCI and Sanji fans including myself was saying crazy ass shit. Now its Wano, and the Zoro fans have taken our place lmao
Zoro fans have had it too good for far too long lmao. They deserve a bit of the bullying they get.

Old OJ, def. Solid 2016 vibe, though the forum's still a little small. It's basically if the old WorstGen thread users were the only one's posting. Not that I'm complaining. That old thread was a goldmine.

Zoro fans have had it too good for far too long lmao. They deserve a bit of the bullying they get.

Old OJ, def. Solid 2016 vibe, though the forum's still a little small. It's basically if the old WorstGen thread users were the only one's posting. Not that I'm complaining. That old thread was a goldmine.
Lmao Z fans always deserve to be humbled.

Yh but we need more people to join. We need the Shippers/Theorists/People who dont give a fuck about One Piece but like other manga and like the forum. We need all thess type of people to join.