Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
S

stealthblack

with no 1vs1 in sight for either straw hat, them could have some oars type battle together, I don't see sanji, zoro, jimbei get huge bounties yet. sanji is known to surpass the previous bounties of Zolo and luffy, so:

77m> 60 m>30m
177m> 120m>100m
330m>320m>300m

now let's say double, 660m or 677m for sanji IMHO. the 4th bounty of luffy was 400m, but since that was special, maybe sanji will surpass the 500m one too.

if kaidou has 4,6 billion bounty, if all SHs team up to beat him, then the combined bounties of all SHs could be 4,6 billion?

Last edited by a moderator:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
so you voted 1,1B ?
Im vote Sanji real name and raid suit poster/face, and 900 mil.

this is quite tricky because
1. If Sanji solo King/Queen, by logic he should be higher than 1.320 later.
2. But again, i use my logic before, i dont think Luffy will boost to 3 bil post Wano. Unless Kaido + Big Mom is down.
3. All of the bounty post wano is depend on X-Drake or CP0 reports if they witnessed this war.

Is it wierd that:

the first bounty of luffy 30m

first bounty of sanji 77m. 47 million difference.

second bounty of sanji 177m. luffy second one was 100m. 77 million difference

third bounty of sanji 330m. third bounty of luffy 300m, 30 million difference. 47m +30=77

so could be 400m + 77 +30+47????

or 500m + that????
What your conclusion? You confusing me, mate.
With your math skilled..

S

stealthblack

What your conclusion? You confusing me, mate.
With your math skilled..
my conclusion is that sanji will either get a bit above 500m or a bit above 600m. based on if oda will forget about the 400m bounty of luffy or not.

The thing is that the 6th bounty of luffy is 1,5 billion. so only sanji's 6th bounty could surpass 1,5 billion. but luffy does tend to get more bounties, so maybe his fifth.

Last edited by a moderator: