Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
btw what do guys think sanji bounty eos?

i think it will be 3,300 bil
Don't know. I think their last bounties will be after beating BB and before taking down the CD/WG. Their bounties won't increse after that because they will beat the CD and Dragon will take over so beating the CD won't be considered as a crime.

I think Sanji EOS bounty will be around 2.5B

again, for answering this we should know the bounty of Beckman Roo and Yasopp.
we knew Luffy might ended with 5.6 bil because of "Go" and "Mu".

because im thinking again about my logic toward yonko bounty and their commander bounty.
sanji- san means three so im basing it on that
Don't know. I think their last bounties will be after beating BB and before taking down the CD/WG. Their bounties won't increse after that because they will beat the CD and Dragon will take over so beating the CD won't be considered as a crime.

I think Sanji EOS bounty will be around 2.5B
nah i think they would still be treated as normal pirates and their bountie would increase after the downfall of the world government

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
nah i think they would still be treated as normal pirates and their bountie would increase after the downfall of the world government
they will still be considered as pirates of course, even if Dragon rules he won't give a free pass to Luffy at all, but beating the CD is not a crime because the new order won't consider it like that. It is the new order who will make bounties and I don't think Luffy who will fight with Dragon and Fuji to take down the CD will be in trouble for that.
Post automatically merged:

great Sanji here

Last edited:
If Sanji-kun will be able to take down either King or Queen, then he is qualified to surpass their respective bounties. And looking at how he is portrayed right now, I think that Oda is really setting him up for King and Jimbei against Queen. Flight vs Flight. Tank vs Tank. Zoro and Luffy will go against Kaido.

I don't see Sanji having a bounty superior to Queen. I have trouble to see him reaching 1B.

SH are often low balled bounty wise and I think this will continue. Zoro will maybe scratch the 1B but not that far. I see Sanji having around 800M/900M. Solid commander level bounty.
Why not? If they ended up defeating the crew then the govt will also decide to create more troubles for them thru bounty.

Then Drake and his swords are integral part of bounty raises. It will have been reported to the hq at the end of the arc and we almost forget that the dream is to open the wano borders and that includes marines knowing more about the hell transpired in there.
Good thing Sanji low diffed Drake then. Plus I think if the bounties are solely based on Drakes report, then Sanji's poster will be for his real name(Vinsmoke Sanji).

What does Sanji mean by this......

Sanji will have the highest bounty in EOS?........
Still a puzzle to me.tbh.... i doubt it's because of him being a Vinsmoke

Or he was just bluffing simply. I mean, in order to lure Kuma away from his bestie, he has to play the trouble maker.

At the of the day, his bounty shall remain bigger than Zoro for gag purposes. Zoro hates that and that's when the fun begins.