Speculations The

Yes but without zoro something feels empty in one piece. But I get it, there is no way he can recover that fast such enourmous amounts of damage after this arc and it's plot convinient like you said.
There’s one way… and although unlikely, is possible.

Something happened a few days ago on the reverie involving Sabo, vivi, and Kuma. If Sabo’s on the run, he would probably avoid meeting up with the revolutionaries immediately as thatd cause unnecessary issues.

With Sabo having Luffys vivre card, knowing about frankys technological advances and kumas past with Luffy, and Vivi being a Nakama of Luffy there’s a chance those three may come to wano which would make an interesting mirror to Thriller bark with Kuma dying by taking Zoros pain.

Something happened a few days ago on the reverie involving Sabo, vivi, and Kuma. If Sabo’s on the run, he would probably avoid meeting up with the revolutionaries immediately as thatd cause unnecessary issues.

With Sabo having Luffys vivre card, knowing about frankys technological advances and kumas past with Luffy, and Vivi being a Nakama of Luffy there’s a chance those three may come to wano which would make an interesting mirror to Thriller bark with Kuma dying by taking Zoros pain.
That would be mega sad, Kuma is virtually the reason why the SHs are alive. But yes mirroring the event from the past would be cool and not bad writing whatsoever.

I think it's Zoro as well, but there are too many doctors in Wano for him to die. His life will be saved, but he will need time to recover.

There are two reasons I want Zoro to be out the next arc. If Elbaf is the next arc, I want Usopp to be the central character. I hope Elbaf is the arc where Usopp really shows that he is a brave warrior of the sea. With Zoro still injured, Oda can let Usopp shine! He can be the deutaroganist of Elbaf.

My next reason is I want Zoro's recovery to be the opposite of Thriller Bark. After Thriller Bark, Luffy never learned what happened to Zoro. After a few days Zoro was acting completely fine. It turns out this wasn't a good idea because Zoro was the first to be defeated in Sabaody Archipelago. This time Luffy knows what happened to Zoro in Wano. I want Luffy to let Zoro know he appreciates what he did but it's ok to rest and let his injuries heal.

I can see Zoro managing to defeat King and then heading towards the Kaido location in order to help out Luffy.

He will feel double pain but I guess he is one of the most enduring characters in the verse so he will cope with it and arguably nicely. Not exactly swiftly, but still nicely I guess.

I expect the Grandmaster to come up with a very robust performance and not in that I'm a fan.

SH wont touch kaido like they can damage him lol

Zoro will get his 1v1 against kaido and recognize as the monster samurai
Then ZKK and Blackblade

He will slice kaidos head around 3am-5am while surise, Then people will see Zoro as the wano saviour

The Medicine will kick off because shanks shouldnt get defeated by Zoro

As much as I love ZKK, I still think that 1% man is Luffy. He's gonna lose and beaten to near death by Kaidou again, and this time, Marco will step in and sacrifice himself to revive Luffy.
ZKK will still happen no matter what :endthis:
Fair enough
Post automatically merged:

Zoro will get lost towards death and come back, this dude is immortal due to his curse lol

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Zoro is the prime option at this point. He was in bandages, unable to move for who knows how long. And now he's expected to take twice of what he had to endure, not including what King might do. Unless you believe Zoro to be immortal, his life should be put into question.
Post automatically merged:

This would be absolutely heartbreaking.

Last edited:

This idea is actually interesting!

Why would Hawkins tell that to Drake?
He obviously checked Luffy, Law, Kaido or Drake
it makes sense if he was talking about Kid, Hawkins can kill Kid any time he wants and he is also facing Killer who might hurt Kid+Hawkins, also Kid is fighting BM right now
and other candidate is Luffy for being the Highest opposition bounty holder

The 1% man Hawkins was talking about is Zoro. Zoro was severely injured by Hakai and had to take the Zou medicine. This medicine is going to amplify the pain and damage further later. Zoro will defeat King, while taking a little more damage. Then all straw hats will gather to support Luffy in his fight against Kaido. Zoro may take severe damage again from Kaido. However, Luffy will beat up Kaido and nerf him but fail at last o completely stop him. At this point, Zoro will get up for one last attack and kill Kaido. After this, Zoro will fall down and will be near dead. Of course, he will ultimately not die as Chopper, Marco, or Law will somehow save him. But Zoro may get out of commission for the next whole arc.
Maybe Hawkins was checking survival rate of all the Supernovas and found out that "that man has only 1% chance of survival" ... if that were the case then yeah Zoro is relevant and would make sense for Hawkins to check his and others survival's rate.... and yes it is very likely Zoro will have most severe injuries and if ZKK really does happen then he deserves most life threatening injuries :kriwhat:

it makes sense if he was talking about Kid, Hawkins can kill Kid any time he wants and he is also facing Killer who might hurt Kid+Hawkins, also Kid is fighting BM right now
and other candidate is Luffy for being the Highest opposition bounty holder
The Scene would have 0 meaning, cuz the Statement was addressed to Drake
It's not about Hawkins, it must be someone related to Drake
So candidates are:

1. Drake himself
2. Law (The One that Drake saved & betrayed Hawkins for)
3. Luffy (The Supernova that Law trusted to help him Defeat Kaido & also Highest Bounty in Alliance)

He could have checked Kaido too, but if it was him, he would have switched sides due to 1%

Since Luffy was already given a Percentage when he entered Wano alongside Zoro
There is Big Chance that Hawkins is referring to either Drake or Law
And i'm 90% leaning towards Law