Break Week The 2 camps of Marine fans

Which camp you choose?

• Total voters

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Let’s not make enemies. Koby is cool, and his EOS feats will undoubtedly bolster people’s opinions of the Admirals, and Vice versa, Admiral EOS feats will make EOS Koby’s dream seem like the Marines’ Pirate King equivalent.
Coby is traitor who help pirates and his cheer squad are more loyal to him than the Marines

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Surprised you’re a Coby hater. Is it because of the Coby vs Hancock speculation?
Honestly, I don't really hate Coby. I just hate how people makes Coby look like a strong all being when so far, he has not yet contributed any major impact to the story in general. Like I do appreciate how far Coby gets ever since he went from being a cabin boy of Alvida to a famous Navy officer but there are limits to his character.

But if he pulls some great feats or develops more of his characterization then I might like him again.

To be honest, I'm okay with Coby, but I absolutely don't understand the insane fanaticism about his strength, at least at the moment, where he has neither the image nor the feats to put him at Yc level, let alone Yc1+. But as a character, I like any of the admirals more, except maybe Aramaki, but he has too little screen time and I still think his image is pretty cool, so let's see.

What is this blasphemy about the coby cheer squad?
In all honesty it actually makes zero sense for admiral fans to hate cpby since he is going to be the very same admiral in the future you gents hype up now.

The reasoning as to why coby gets clout from his fans are because oda is portraying him in that light.

Portryal>>feats. We have zero feats of rodger having better haki than current Shanks. We have zero feats to show that rodger is above Shanks or mihawk. However we deduce that he is based off of portryal.

Coby has had better portryal than every single marine not named garp or the current admirals. Unlike smoker coby was not fodderized by a warlord. Unlike smoker coby was in an event with law and was defeated by law. Unlike smoker coby fought a person that has a higher bounty than katakuri.

And now we are going into an entire arc in which the end goal his saving him from bb.