Current Events The 4 Big Questions about Chapter 1006

?

• Total voters
- Which route did Sanji chose?
Sanji is smart, I believe he'll choose Momo's... Because Kin'emon won't forgive him for choosing them over their lord...

- Will Perospero join Marco or gang against him?
He will help King and Queen... There's no way Peros will help...

- Will Hyogoro really die?
Next chapter would be Chopper's focus so the antidote would arrive...

Worst

Custom title
Imho

Sanji is heading for the scabbards he probably felt that Yamato is strong enough to protect Momo and that Jack is heading for the scabbards as well.

Perospero just said he is against nthe BP but he wants to show the alliance what means to mess with an emperor.

Non that i hate him but I hope Hyo is going to die we need some drama going on.

Apoo will definitely join forces sooner or later

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
1. Sanji will go to Yamato and Momonosuke,
Sanji will relying on Yamato to save Scabbards because Yamato need a build up with the scabbards.
2. Perospero will try to attack Marco,
this could settle the matchup with Sanji/X-Drake/Apoo(perharps) against King/Queen/Perospero
3. Hyougoro will survive
its a common shonen cliffhanger, but in the end he will survive because Chopper somehow finished the cure.
4. Apoo will joined the alliance
The cure will make Apoo trying to join the alliance.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sanji is probably heading for Momo. I think he'll justify the decision with the mentality that the Scabbards would prioritize Momo's safety. He also doesn't know how tough Yamato is.

Perospero is going to put a few holes in Marco and make sure Marco's fully weakened soon.

No, Hyogoro won't die. In the nick of time, Chopper will have the antidote.

Apoo will join eventually. But Chopper needs to neutralize all the Ice Oni and then get a moment to focus on Apoo before he's given a reason to switch sides. So I think this is going to be far later in the arc.

1. Sanji will go to Yamato and Momonosuke,
Sanji will relying on Yamato to save Scabbards because Yamato need a build up with the scabbards.
2. Perospero will try to attack Marco,
this could settle the matchup with Sanji/X-Drake/Apoo(perharps) against King/Queen/Perospero
3. Hyougoro will survive
its a common shonen cliffhanger, but in the end he will survive because Chopper somehow finished the cure.
4. Apoo will joined the alliance
The cure will make Apoo trying to join the alliance.
I agree with everthing
Sanji will meet Yamato for a brief moment and change his route yet again

Sanji went to save Momo and Shinobu,the scabbards are men and even half dead can atleast defend themselves unlike Momo whom sanji isn't aware is with a capable fighter.

Perospero implies he wants to show the power of the Emperors to the youngsters (new generation) which Marco isn't part of so he will probably attack Marco or another alliance member next.

Hyogoro is not going to die,Chopper will probably save him at the last second with the antidote.

Apoo is probably going to change sides once Chopper cures his men and realizes the samurai alliance is getting the upperhand..

Last edited:
1. Sanji doesn't know Yamato, or her strength. Enemy broadcast is calling Yamato, young master. Without any intel, one would assume he's chasing Momo and Shinobu, both fodders. Scabbards would hang their heads in shame if something were to happen to Momo, Sanji knows that quite well too.

Yamato has met Ace's brother, Her idol's son and now it's time for her to meet "his" (Oden's) sheaths and protect them. There is little to no reason to not go to Momo, from logical perspective from intel Sanji has, Momo needs more help (a question raised this chapter), and that's what Scabbards would've wanted too.

2. Perospero sees Marco, and only him this chapter. He sees he's getting worked up. And if we go by their last interaction, Peros is not helping Marco. He LITERALLY says he needs to teach these upstarts, what an Emperor is. Why help the same upstart force keeping all these things in check? Would make no sense.

3. Apoo and even Hawkins will switch sides soon. I'm more interested in seeing how Hawkins changes his side. Apoo probably is already pissed and disrespected enough, a little glimmer of hope and he's dropping the bass on Queen. At least once.

4. Cliffhanger leading to death? Can only happen in Two Piece. "I'll be surprised if he actually dies", should be the default reaction of everyone. Man's a beast tho.

To Momo. Pick that route cause he might or most likely think Momo is more important to be protected than scabbards.

I honestly feel that thing between him and Carrot/Wanda is not done for good yet. They might still settle this thing later on IMO. But before that happen, I think Peros would interupt Marco fight, distract him for a moment enough to a calamity get out from that fight and goes after Momo.

0 chance. Screw that fake death tension.

Antidote ready, everyone get cured. Apoo change side. Or he fight drake.

Personally I think Sanji will head for the Scabbards then head to where Marco is. Sanji seems like the best solution to the virus aside from what Chopper is preparing. Marco's flames don't actually burn, they just boost the victim's metabolism. I think Sanji's would be more effective in this case.

Perhaps, Sanji will go after Momo but at the very least Yamato is there to protect Momo, Scabbards got whooped by Kaido, have enemies (Jack) coming after them and Sanji had that as his top priority before the announcement.
Post automatically merged:

Perospero made it clear that he's reluctantly going to aid the Beast Pirates. He's gonna try and make it a 3v1 but maybe someone will show up and disrupt his attempts.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Sanji I see going to Momo for some Yamato gags, with the in-series reasoning being he doesn’t know who Yamato is and is worried. He’s more needed with the Scabbards though. Unless they can beat Jack. Nine half dead Scabbards versus one kinda beaten up Calamity?

Perospero will swan about doing whatever the fuck he wants, ostensibly on the Beast Pirate side but attacking both groups and continuing to be one of the all time great One Piece trashtalkers.

No point killing Hyo without Luffy there to see it.

I’ve lost all interest in Apoo until he joins the Alliance.

Man up and fight the Beast Pirates ffs, they blatantly do not give a fuck about you. Apoo is an absolute weasel of a man. He’s the school bullies hanger on. Much as I slag Kid, at least he has some pride- too much of it, mind you.

Sanji going to save Momo is irrelevant because Yamato who happens to be stronger than him is protecting Momo. I think he's heading for the scabbards. He will have a short clash against Jack. Until Queen hears that Hiyori is there too. He will rush to the treasure room and facing Sanji. Then Yamato will join them shortly after that. Yamato vs Jack and Sanji vs Queen. Marco vs King and Perospero vs Chopper and Carrot.

I think Oda gonna surprise us all by making Perospero team up with Marco. Perospero is a good tactician/ planner. He hates both the alliances and the beasts pirates. I think he wants to see both sides mutually destroy each other. If he teams up with King and Queen he will tip the balance in favor of the beasts pirates. That's why I think he will temporarily team up with Maco to even the chances of both sides so they can destroy each other, and then the Big Mom pirates come and finish off both sides.

Hyogoro won't die. It's just a plot that Oda used for Chopper's upcoming moment.

Apoo is a scumbag. He will not join the alliance. But I expect him to betray the beasts pirates when he sees the alliance having the advantage.