[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm too new to give any read on the D1. I just think Reborn is being his usual safe, judging from last game. Bogard seems sketchy (IMO, usually he is too focused but not here). Flower is a good player so can be any bit, same goes for Final. Sorry, couldn't help any better.:neesama:

His post came legit shortly after yours. This should have raised some flags if you're Town because this looks like blatant sheeping. So why did you ignore that?
Because although sheeping is a scummy behaviour, the same was done by Reborn some time later and overall I'm staunch on the idea that it can't be everyone accusing you of being Jester to be Mafia members. In fact, believing that you are a Jester is the most logical conclusion for a Townie here. (This is the most relevant point.)

Don also seems too passive to be a Mafia in my eyes. He didn't even attempt a solid defence, which was very feasible getting to grips with instead.

Bogard

You can't win
okay more or less read the thread. @Dragomir can you update us with a votecount anytime?

@jinri i find her/him good. not exactly town readin though.
@Flower and @TheAncientCenturion are neutral for me but slightly townish
@Relapse, @Dark Admiral the first few pages are over maybe now you can give us more input?
@Bogard what about you who do you think is sus to you?
@Reborn / @Don DaSlayer / @Homelander - Jester/Wolf mislynch or not, gotta lynch one of them sooner or later.
Had long video conferences today(for work issues), so couldn't follow the entire thing. Have to check the thread again, but from past posts+warnings i got so far, here are my read

Suspicious - Relapse, because he lied about PMing me
These questions, are you playing game ? I'm evidently Suzanne the slut. I told you this in PM @Bogard
I received nothing of such.

Another suspicious of mine is Finalbeta because after i called him out for his inactivity, in his defense/attempt to push me, he made a slip
So you'd expect it to be suspicious from a player to not go posting in the dead of night?
so you'd immediately assume I was still sleeping at 9 AM
Trying to use the fact it was night when i posted to accuse him for his inactivity until i called him out, realizing it was 9:00AM instead

But it seems like he became more active later, so i'd bank more on Relapse being scum

----

Reborn so far seems to be town or jester because i doubt scum would openly be this aggressive in day phase 1

I'd like to look more into @Kiwipom as well who i don't recall having posted much thus far

For the rest, i'm still unsure

In either case, for the reasons mentioned above, i'd go for Relapse

Vote Lynch Relapse

@Bogard

That was not a slip. I clearly mentioned how I had you suspicious for believing I had been offline during the entire night so unspecifically, in that you had quoted TAC's post where he himself hadn't mentioned a specific time range for my activity. He also had feigned ignorance about my location.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I never played game Where people can't even pick a fake claim as clear as day light....

Poison is definitely Peter but she isn't townie or pR...she is faking it.

Taking her out is the best Chance. She could be god father or third party...she is framing me... just like kiwi

@Kiwipom and don da are my primary sus as well...i am telling you that lynching one of these three is best bet...

My vote stays on poison.... it's night time here so I have to leave. I hope you guys will re think and put votes on poison

I never played game Where people can't even pick a fake claim as clear as day light....

Poison is definitely Peter but she isn't townie or pR...she is faking it.

Taking her out is the best Chance. She could be god father or third party...she is framing me... just like kiwi

@Kiwipom and don da are my primary sus as well...i am telling you that lynching one of these three is best bet...

My vote stays on poison.... it's night time here so I have to leave. I hope you guys will re think and put votes on poison
Just look at the setup...
You see a third party? No?
There you go.

Nah actually seeing reborn is fun rn ngl. So I'm from +5:30 gmt and it's night time for me. I'm expecting the EOD would be near 5 in the morning, even if I won't be here a long time in between I'll be here before EOD, can't waste a PR role. Smh.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Just look at the setup...
You see a third party? No?
There you go.
Don't be a baka....

You know my game play very well. I hardly make mistakes in scum reading...

Kiwi and poison are scums and most importantly it's poison. She is definitely third party or god father.

Vote poison out.... and you will see I am speaking truth

Nah actually seeing reborn is fun rn ngl. So I'm from +5:30 gmt and it's night time for me. I'm expecting the EOD would be near 5 in the morning, even if I won't be here a long time in between I'll be here before EOD, can't waste a PR role. Smh.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Don't be a baka....

You know my game play very well. I hardly make mistakes in scum reading...

Kiwi and poison are scums and most importantly it's poison. She is definitely third party or god father.

Vote poison out.... and you will see I am speaking truth
You just started to convince me that you are no scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.