[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote don he is likely scum. Apart from his reborn he has not really made any real contribution .

However i would like to see @Kiwipom thoughts in this game ?

Vote don he is likely scum. Apart from his reborn he has not really made any real contribution .

I am fine with voting don da as well.

I expected more contributions from beta Nd homelander.
I'm not always consistently active as Town. My playstyle does never change whether I'm Town or Mafia or 3rd, because I learned how to handle the pressure.

You may find some games where I'm talkative Mafia and some where I'm Town yet barely contributing.

It also hinges on which the set up I'm dealing with is. I'm never too talkative when being observative is the prominent path to take, like in this set up.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Here is my read

Priority Sus - @Kiwipom and @Bogard - despite knowing my game play they jumped on me. This has to be taken with grain of salt because "kiwipom in last game said to me while being Jailed that she as bodyguard would have protect me because she fears that scum would target me at any cost because of my townie scum hunting".

Here she is actually doing the same by trying to call my gameplay scummy to cause mislynch...

Bogard is no different....

Then we have don da - he made no active contribution and directly set up me as scum in his beginning Post as well and then disappear... that's scummy AF. It's like he tried to set me up.

No valuable contribution from final and Homelander and tac.

Flower and posion chan seem townie to me...
I don't understand why you keep bringing up previous games and trying to use my words from the previous game to prove yourself as innocent. But if this is the route you want to take, then I should remind you that last game you also told me (in all caps) that one shouldn't base their reads off of previous games because it may not be true.

Focus on this game because a new game is a new game. So even your meta is contradicting itself because now you want me to trust you base on your previous games experience.

This is very scummy to me.

Sorry Poison-chan. I knew you were a girl but in my mind, you are Peter now lmao

Glad someone picked him up....

There is clear scum buddying going on over here.

Also, people maintaining low are highly sus especially @Kiwipom and @Don DaSlayer Both make few posts to set someone, no active scum hunting and then disappear to keep distance....
Timezones weren't in my favour. And why are you dwelling on inactivity to push a lynch? Why not from inconsistency or reads.

Vote lynch Don DaSlayer.

Got a pretty good feeling about this. How Reborn is acting is Jester at best tbh.
Can you elaborate on why Reborn might be a jester and not mafia?

what the hell dude..... don't Play your usual trashy read game...

I am neither jester nor scum.. I have always been aggresive and you Know that.

Why you taking kiwipom side? Why you want me to go out despite knowing my game play of being aggresive....

Just take a look at kiwipom....she is trying to set me up with help of don da....
So if someone accuse you, they are suspicious? :seriously:

You've been trying to lead town then got really defensive when no one followed your lead. And you don't want any of us to raise an eyebrow.

Kiwipom likewise wasn't around much and didn't say or do much. She, like Bogard, is a player who often will try to catch inconsistencies and trick other players with their own misspeaks. Her uninvolvement could correlate to the fact that users who have plenty of posts will be chosen for dates (I'm still not 100% on understanding it). So, she could be deciding to lay low so she isn't noticed when the dating occurs. As in, if she's very active, but not picked, it's a red signal, no? Her hard read on Lanji is odd too. But, maybe she can explain it better when she comes online.
I legit woke up not too long ago and was reading through the thread. It's not some 4d chess masterplan to avoid date night. In fact, I would love to attend date night. Also, my reasoning for Lanji is that I think his question reminds me of myself in my first mafia game. I was really confused and if he was mafia, I don't see why he would ask a question like that when he would of probably been clarified by his scum buddies in mafia chat or something.
Lanji is a new player. I suspect he's vanilla townie because Drago wouldn't give a new player a difficult role.
Plus, you basically did the same thing down here in this post.

I never played game Where people can't even pick a fake claim as clear as day light....

Poison is definitely Peter but she isn't townie or pR...she is faking it.

Taking her out is the best Chance. She could be god father or third party...she is framing me... just like kiwi

@Kiwipom and don da are my primary sus as well...i am telling you that lynching one of these three is best bet...

My vote stays on poison.... it's night time here so I have to leave. I hope you guys will re think and put votes on poison
I don't understand why you are trying to take out Poison-chan when she could be the "Power Role" indicated in the game. We have nothing to prove for her alignment yet you want to take her out just because:
1. she is Peter
2. she is accusing you

How can you be so confident that Peter is not town?

I don't understand why you keep bringing up previous games and trying to use my words from the previous game to prove yourself as innocent. But if this is the route you want to take, then I should remind you that last game you also told me (in all caps) that one shouldn't base their reads off of previous games because it may not be true.

Focus on this game because a new game is a new game. So even your meta is contradicting itself because now you want me to trust you base on your previous games experience.

This is very scummy to me.

Sorry Poison-chan. I knew you were a girl but in my mind, you are Peter now lmao

Timezones weren't in my favour. And why are you dwelling on inactivity to push a lynch? Why not from inconsistency or reads.

Can you elaborate on why Reborn might be a jester and not mafia?

So if someone accuse you, they are suspicious? :seriously:

You've been trying to lead town then got really defensive when no one followed your lead. And you don't want any of us to raise an eyebrow.

I legit woke up not too long ago and was reading through the thread. It's not some 4d chess masterplan to avoid date night. In fact, I would love to attend date night. Also, my reasoning for Lanji is that I think his question reminds me of myself in my first mafia game. I was really confused and if he was mafia, I don't see why he would ask a question like that when he would of probably been clarified by his scum buddies in mafia chat or something.

Plus, you basically did the same thing down here in this post.

I don't understand why you are trying to take out Poison-chan when she could be the "Power Role" indicated in the game. We have nothing to prove for her alignment yet you want to take her out just because:
1. she is Peter
2. she is accusing you

How can you be so confident that Peter is not town?
Because Reborn refuses to read the setup. There are no third parties and this tunneling on the Poison Third Party Thingy seems a lot like a Jester trying to act scummy.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

My reads:

town - Flower, TAC, Lanji, Finalbeta, jinri

Neutral - homelander, Bogard, Dark Admiral, Relapse, Queen

Scum - Reborn

And can someone fill me in on why Don DaSlayer is scum? I searched through some of his posts and they seem like short sentences without much substance. Is that why?

Poison Chan - no idea what alignment Peter is. But Poison is really trying to push that Peter = town :memehm:

Status
Not open for further replies.