[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I don't think Beta's scum. I think he has a false conclusion, but I have no reason to label him as suspicious. I'd be more likely to trust you if you helped push Reborn. Especially because, IIRC, you defended Reborn a little a couple pages back. That'd clear up a lot in terms of your alignment (when) if Reborn flips.
Vote lynch Reborn @Dragomir .

When he flips Jester that's on you.
This is pretty suspect. Reborn is an unsafe lynch at this point. Furthermore, Flower, in the post where you vote for him, you admit that you have reservations about voting for Reborn, and this weak pressuring from TAC seems to be no reason to change your vote.

Now that is something.
That means Rela is Jester.
As I called before Bogard even debunked the PM claim, he could be clever mafia posing as a jester.

Because Reborn refuses to read the setup. There are no third parties and this tunneling on the Poison Third Party Thingy seems a lot like a Jester trying to act scummy.
So if you think he's the fool why are you voting for him?

And can someone fill me in on why Don DaSlayer is scum? I searched through some of his posts and they seem like short sentences without much substance. Is that why?
He only focusing on one player and refusing to read others.

At the moment, the fools and scum are blending well, but not all scum will try to blend as a fool, which is why I think our best lynch will be someone who is lying lower than more obvious suspects like Reborn. These more obvious suspects should just be shot during the night phase rather than lynched.

This is pretty suspect. Reborn is an unsafe lynch at this point. Furthermore, Flower, in the post where you vote for him, you admit that you have reservations about voting for Reborn, and this weak pressuring from TAC seems to be no reason to change your vote.

As I called before Bogard even debunked the PM claim, he could be clever mafia posing as a jester.
Already changed my vote to Don again. Last page I think.

It's simple. I told Bogard a joke cause he said I dunno how play so I made a pm joke and Boobguard got beaking his mouth off. Which in my eyes seemed kinda suspicious so he shot back to kill a neutral and revenge my Lynch for him. TRASH. Vote remains @Bogard Jester

Last edited:
It's simple. I told Bogard a joke cause he said I dunno how play so I made a pm joke and Boobguard got beaking his mouth off. Which in my eyes seemed kinda suspicious so he shot back to kill a neutral and revenge my Lynch for him. TRASH. Vote remains @Bogard Producer or Jester
Producer? How come you're using that term?

Bogard

You can't win
It's simple. I told Bogard a joke cause he said I dunno how play so I made a pm joke and Boobguard got beaking his mouth off. Which in my eyes seemed kinda suspicious so he shot back to kill a neutral and revenge my Lynch for him. TRASH. Vote remains @Bogard Jester
I didn't say you didn't know how to play. I asked if you were a newbie since it was the first game i ever saw of you.

Btw when i asked for your input
By the way @Relapse @jinri @Queen would be nice if you gave your input as well
This was your reply
Well my friend @Bogard they are all scum but us
It's after that, that i asked if you were new to mafia
What are you basing this from? You're not very active thus far, but i'm not sure about your game play. Are you new to mafia?
I just wanted to be sure because i was unfamiliar with your posting style, with you making too much fluff posts, and by the way you flipfloping right now doesn't help you

Wanted to create a Reborn wagon, but he didn't try to save himself which is basically Jester behaviour, not scum, so he is Jester.
Did you really try? Once you made that vote, the only time you really mentioned Reborn was to tell him that there were no third parties. You even undermined it a few posts after your vote by asking TAC about his reads in case Reborn is revealed to be mafia.

Did you really try? Once you made that vote, the only time you really mentioned Reborn was to tell him that there were no third parties. You even undermined it a few posts after your vote by asking TAC about his reads in case Reborn is revealed to be mafia.
You're still doubting me after I caught on to the Relapse scum slip?

Status
Not open for further replies.