Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Prediction/Wish for the story after the flashback:

Momo and the scabbards are still going to Onigashima. They arrive and were awaited by the flying six, which should guard the coast. Only drake is missing. A fight begins and the scabbards are able to beat the FS, but then Kaido appears which got Infos about their arrival. He has enough of this whole ghost-stuff and declares to end this right there. while he is speaking are the lanterns rising in his back. Kaido smashed one scabbards after another until only Momo is still their. While the scabbards get hit, we always see the lanterns rising in the background

next scene, please imagine this in you head pictured:

We see Kaidos back/side, in front of him Momo, standing in front of the scabbards, which are on the ground. Momo, in front of the biggest foe he ever saw, one of the strongest enemy’s the world has seen, but Momo don’t step back, in his back the strong lights of the lanterns in the sky.

„I will free Wano from you!“

The scabbards open their eyes, they see the lanterns, they remember the fallen, have tears in their eyes, all get small flashbacks (around one page each), and their hearts are filled with sadness, anger and fear.

kaido takes on step closer to Momo

„Even your father couldn’t fight me. So, you and what army will take wano?“

in that Moment, the scabbards recognize the lanterns, no the ships in the sky. Their faces change, the sadness changes into hope, the anger into trust and their fear into hope! They get on their legs and go in front of Momo.

„with us.... and them!“

and all of them point into the sky. Kaido raises his head to look and suddenly see all the ships in the sky, camouflaged as lanterns. And on the first ship he sees Luffy, with crossed arms and strong eyes.

then the last panel of chapter 1000:

luffy on the Sunny, in front of his whole crew, ready to fight Kaido. Comparable to shanks entry on Marineford.

I was disappointed we never saw Tamago's final form
i want sulong Pedro vs final form Tamago :steef:
I'll say Diamante vs Kyros, Tamago vs Pedro
Filler: Dice vs Zoro, Mad Treasure vs Luffy, Luffy vs Opera Brothers, Germa vs Nusstorte Squad, Luffy Group vs High Fat Squad, Also Mad Treaure Crew vs Marines and Cp0 and Tanaka vs straw Hats and Baccarat vs straw Hats, Luffy vs Tesoro

Prediction/Wish for the story after the flashback:

Momo and the scabbards are still going to Onigashima. They arrive and were awaited by the flying six, which should guard the coast. Only drake is missing. A fight begins and the scabbards are able to beat the FS, but then Kaido appears which got Infos about their arrival. He has enough of this whole ghost-stuff and declares to end this right there. while he is speaking are the lanterns rising in his back. Kaido smashed one scabbards after another until only Momo is still their. While the scabbards get hit, we always see the lanterns rising in the background

next scene, please imagine this in you head pictured:

We see Kaidos back/side, in front of him Momo, standing in front of the scabbards, which are on the ground. Momo, in front of the biggest foe he ever saw, one of the strongest enemy’s the world has seen, but Momo don’t step back, in his back the strong lights of the lanterns in the sky.

„I will free Wano from you!“

The scabbards open their eyes, they see the lanterns, they remember the fallen, have tears in their eyes, all get small flashbacks (around one page each), and their hearts are filled with sadness, anger and fear.

kaido takes on step closer to Momo

„Even your father couldn’t fight me. So, you and what army will take wano?“

in that Moment, the scabbards recognize the lanterns, no the ships in the sky. Their faces change, the sadness changes into hope, the anger into trust and their fear into hope! They get on their legs and go in front of Momo.

„with us.... and them!“

and all of them point into the sky. Kaido raises his head to look and suddenly see all the ships in the sky, camouflaged as lanterns. And on the first ship he sees Luffy, with crossed arms and strong eyes.

then the last panel of chapter 1000:

luffy on the Sunny, in front of his whole crew, ready to fight Kaido. Comparable to shanks entry on Marineford.
Simply epic.
I will add a bit more later. Luffy stands at front with Zoro on his right side and Sanji on his left side

Status
Not open for further replies.