Status
Not open for further replies.
But why that illustration? It neither looked like sukuna but rather a distorted half dead version of him nor did it make sense to show him. I mean I get it's meant to show us that Sukuna is the perfect depiction for that but it's bizarre that it would be randomly added. Are we really not missing an in-verse context here? Normally when pictures like that appear it's because a character imagines that image or refers to that person etc.
Uro is from the same time period and stated this to Yuta

also Yuta doesn’t have 200 points

I would also argue he is corrupting his soul and therefore corrupting his exterior.yuji is also an exact replica of some kind

Worst

Custom title
But why that illustration? It neither looked like sukuna but rather a distorted half dead version of him
That was Sukuna at his full power that's how he's supposed to look xD

I mean I get it's meant to show us that Sukuna is the perfect depiction for that but it's bizarre that it would be randomly added. Are we really not missing an in-verse context here? Normally when pictures like that appear it's because a character imagines that image or refers to that person etc.
There are obvious reasons to show Sukuna here, not only bc of the description that fits, but also Gojo put his faith in Yuta to stop him if it was necessary

You're very welcome! Makes me very happy that you enjoy theories like these, I can't remember if its the same one or another one but there as a theory of Shanks being a "Dirty God" which is a theory by someone else I think? Very interesting too! Oh wait it is this one lmao.

@Paperchampion23 made their own take/exension of that theory that you will want to see too:

I feel Shanks might even be the "Loki or Thor" of One Piece tbh. Buggy may be the "Loki" although we have an actual Loki that Oda hasn't revealed on-screen yet too ofc!
There are still people who are on this silly "Shanks is an evil anti-Luffy" nonsense? Ugh.. This is Oda not Kubo. Shanks isn't secretly Aizen. :suresure:

But why that illustration? It neither looked like sukuna but rather a distorted half dead version of him nor did it make sense to show him. I mean I get it's meant to show us that Sukuna is the perfect depiction for that but it's bizarre that it would be randomly added. Are we really not missing an in-verse context here? Normally when pictures like that appear it's because a character imagines that image or refers to that person etc.
lmao that’s sukuna original form and body when he was alive, current sukuna only looks like how he looks because of itadori

Status
Not open for further replies.