G

Gorosei Informer

Man characters like Urouge and Bonney have done fucking nothing and the end of the series is 3 years out
Post automatically merged:

fuck really hurt my back in the gym today. Did some really dumb shit ffs
Urouge will probs get dropped/forgotten/scrapped with Odas shakeup of the story. Even Bonney maybe. They were last minute additions like the rest of the Supernova and Oda has barely done anything with them, especially Urouge too. I've waited for so many godamn years and I have no hope/cope left and must scream.

fuck really hurt my back in the gym today. Did some really dumb shit ffs
Careful. I've hurt my back permanently in a former job by being an overcompensating, tryhard idiot and my friend did the same deadlifting at the gym.

Hes almost had to go for spinal surgery and injections as his spine and leg are permanently fucked now, he struggles with walking entirely on some days to extreme pain and such.

Hopefully its nothing serious for you and only a small temporary injury.

D

Deleted member 83

Wait so he just said he has a preplanned ending already planned out.

His dream is to end it in 3 years?
We knew he has the ending in mind, they have said it numerous times already lol
Aoyama on the other already drew the storyboard of Conan’s final chapter 5 years ago

Q: a straightforward question but I want to know how many years do we have until the final chapter?
Oda: I have answered that question way too many times that I feel like I have lost my credibility regarding it, maybe I should just keep my mouth shut lol
Aoyama: feels the same lol
Oda: I have made tons of miscalculation regarding the schedules so I can’t say it with confidence, but I aim to end it in 3 years
Anyone but EpicopGoat can steal this

We knew he has the ending in mind, they have said it numerous times already lol
Aoyama on the other already drew the storyboard of Conan’s final chapter 5 years ago

Q: a straightforward question but I want to know how many years do we have until the final chapter?
Oda: I have answered that question way too many times that I feel like I have lost my credibility regarding it, maybe I should just keep my mouth shut lol
Aoyama: feels the same lol
Oda: I have made tons of miscalculation regarding the schedules so I can’t say it with confidence, but I aim to end it in 3 years
Anyone but EpicopGoat can steal this
Well at least I'm glad Oda is self aware about his time calculations lol