Event The Battle on Three Fronts: Opening Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Yo! As we have been observing each individual front, we decided that we've reached a good stopping point as of now. There are enough posts in each thread to provide a solid review for the participants. As such, this event will be closing on Thursday, February 11th. If y'all would like to make one last post then use this time to do so. We have been quite impressed with what we've seen coming from everybody.

Yo! As we have been observing each individual front, we decided that we've reached a good stopping point as of now. There are enough posts in each thread to provide a solid review for the participants. As such, this event will be closing on Thursday, February 11th. If y'all would like to make one last post then use this time to do so. We have been quite impressed with what we've seen coming from everybody.

I'm not sure if I'm relieved or nervous xD
Its gonna be fun to see what level we'll all be getting :)

D

Dragomir

The scores are in everyone! Here are the results:

Naval Battle -

Jiihad -
Personality: 7
Story Progression: 6
Combat Prowess: 6
Descriptions: 7
Enjoyable: 8
(scored out of 12)

Midnight Delight -
Personality: 6
Combat Prowess: 5
Enjoyable: 6
(scored out of 12)

The Siege -

Mr. Anderson -
Personality: 7
Story Progression: 8
Combat Prowess: 7
Enjoyable: 6
(scored out of 12)

Bloody Forest -

Owl Ki -
Personality: 8
Story Progression: 7
Combat Prowess: none shown
Descriptions: 9
(scored out of 12)

Beerbottle -
Personality: 9
Story Progression: 7
Descriptions: 9
Enjoyable: 9
(scored out of 12)

Finalbeta -
Personality: 6
Descriptions: 8
Enjoyable: 7
(scored out of 12)

Go D. Usopp -
Personality: 8
Story Progression: 4
(scored out of 12)

Note - generally when we do reviews, we write down actual evaluations specifying what you did good and what you need to work on. Since this is the first event, we're going easy on y'all and won't come out full swing with such heavy reviews. If you want an explanation of why a certain score is a way it is or want to know what to improve on, ask me and I'll give it to you.

Starting Levels -

Level 50 - @Beerbottle and @Owl Ki

Level 40 - @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson @Finalbeta @Midnight Delight

Level 30 - @Go D. Usopp ™
Usopp, the main reason why you start so much lower compared to the others is that you only made one post and dropped out of the event. As such, we can't fairly rank you any higher than that.

As several of you begin at the same level, it's a first come first serve for those of the same level when it comes to the rewards in your respective front. However, if you were given a lower level than someone else, please wait your turn. Choose your reward in this thread.

For the specific prizes related to the fronts such as the Troll's Club and the Ringed Staff, the winner will be determined by the average of the point total. In other words, the participant with a higher average of points will win the prize. @Jiihad you have the higher average in the Naval Battle, the Ringed Staff goes to you! @Beerbottle with the highest average in the Bloody Forest, the Troll's Club is now in your possession. @Mr. Anderson as the sole participant of The Siege, you have earned the 250 million beli reward.

@Jiihad @Beerbottle if you guys wish to not keep your new weapons, then tell me and it'll be passed down to someone else. Do note that if you do keep them, it will count towards your fighting style mastery just like any other fighting style. Both the Ringed Staff and Troll's Club are cursed weapons.

@Dream @Admiral Lee Hung @Noctis @Frayz

Status
Not open for further replies.