Event The Battle on Three Fronts: Opening Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Nah, I ain’t interested in any of the fruits. That is why I jumped on the beri. Lol.

You could ask if you could take a fruit and then sell it for beri though I expect you probably wouldn’t be interested in that. Lol.
Wasn’t you gunning for tha Human fruit
Post automatically merged:

Also was thinking of an alliance too eventually tbh lol, us niggas wanna tackle BM territory, that shit huge
It’s gone take every **** in tha RP to not get smoked soon as we touch down in WCI Lmaoooo

@Admiral Lee Hung yo mate, what powerlevel is the Gomu Gomu no mi classified as? I can't seem to find it? Is it A class?
It's B Rank IIRC, but I wouldn't worry too much about the "Ranks" among DFs. Most high level DFs will all either allow for S/S+ Tier moves, or will at least allow the user to create custom S/S+ moves. The Letter Rankings mainly indicate how easy it is for the fruit to be overpowered.

For example, The Soru Soru no Mi is S Ranked just because it's very easy to make that fruit overpowered, while the Mochi Mochi is A Ranked because it's less easy to make the fruit as powerful comparatively, but it is still possible. Both the Mochi Mochi and the Soru Soru allow for S/S+ rank moves when mastered.

It's B Rank IIRC, but I wouldn't worry too much about the "Ranks" among DFs. Most high level DFs will all either allow for S/S+ Tier moves, or will at least allow the user to create custom S/S+ moves. The Letter Rankings mainly indicate how easy it is for the fruit to be overpowered.

For example, The Soru Soru no Mi is S Ranked just because it's very easy to make that fruit overpowered, while the Mochi Mochi is A Ranked because it's less easy to make the fruit as powerful comparatively, but it is still possible. Both the Mochi Mochi and the Soru Soru allow for S/S+ rank moves when mastered.
So you can be as creative as you like with DF powers outside of what we seen in the manga

So.. Say I keep the troll club from this event and choose the -Hana Hana no mi fruit.. I can choose to sell both in the underworld at some point?
@Dragomir any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.