Event The Battle on Three Fronts: Opening Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can be as creative as you like with DF powers outside of what we seen in the manga
Of course. But remember that you have to obtain GM approval for any custom moves that you create. Other than that, you can be as creative as you want lol.

So.. Say I keep the troll club from this event and choose the -Hana Hana no mi fruit.. I can choose to sell both in the underworld at some point?
@Dragomir any thoughts?
Correct. And you can't just give Devil Fruits to your crew mates to prevent crews from having their stronger members give fruits to their weaker members. You have to earn the fruits you get yourself lol.

So like how and when is we starting shit in hea?
Well first off, scratch what I said earlier lol. You won't be able to start on "any" island, there will be designated starting islands. @Dragomir will be posting them soon. As far as I know, once the starting islands get posted, there shouldn't be any other holdups and we should be free to get this bitch started...lol

EDIT: Scratch that, you can start off in any of the "Blue" Islands, or you can start off at Twin Capes in the Grand Line. I think we are waiting for people to choose their final rewards.

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Well first off, scratch what I said earlier lol. You won't be able to start on "any" island, there will be designated starting islands. @Dragomir will be posting them soon. As far as I know, once the starting islands get posted, there shouldn't be any other holdups and we should be free to get this bitch started...lol

EDIT: Scratch that, you can start off in any of the "Blue" Islands, or you can start off at Twin Capes in the Grand Line. I think we are waiting for people to choose their final rewards.
So scratch tha scratch:smart:

i came for the hito hito no mi. let all the others choose first and if its left over i can have it?
You came for the hito hito no mi? I forgot.. I can change the fruit I want mate :)
I'm just gonna sell it, I don't need that particular fruit :)
I can take the Gomu Gomu no mi no problem @Noctis @Dragomir
Post automatically merged:

that works too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.