Future Events The Big Mom pirates will dissolve post Wano

Yes, Luffy vs Big Mom can still happen, but with him defeating kaido this arc, I highly doubt it will be too important

I think wano is leading up not only to the destruction of the beast pirates but also the big mom pirates as well. Even if you disregard Big Mom herself, its clear that she will lose a significant amount of her crew this arc. Wano is being surrounded by world government ships, and I guarantee with all the monsters in wano, that the WG is at least packing 1 admiral as well as probably the SSG.

If the big mom pirates didn't die from getting knocked off the waterfall, they're going to get captured by the world government ships surrounding wano. Furthermore, Perospero will also surely be arrested. This means big mom will lose several heavy hitters including smoothie, perospero, compote, and daifuku to name a few. But I don't think that's all they will lose.

In the wano battles we've seen time after time, Oda giving characters power ups to have them prevail in their battles. Kid and Law will likely get advanced haki/awakening and they will likely severely injure big mom at worst, if not outright defeat her. In any case, I think Big Mom could very well be taken out by the world government if kid and law don't do the job. Its important to note the presence of CP0 in this arc. Cipher Pol, due to their connection with Caramel, has always been tied to big mom. We know in her backstory that they even tried to capture/kill her sometime after caramel died. Perhaps they could be the ones to take big mom out, providing evidence that caramel is dead and throwing big mom into a mental breakdown.

One last point, in the beginning of wano, the big mom pirates discussed what would happen if big mom was killed and who would become the captain. Daifuku wanted katakuri to become the captain, but perospero said that it should be him as he is the eldest. Is it not a massive coincidence that the one big mom pirate to reach onigashima was the only one who could challenge katakuri's claim to the throne? With big mom and perospero out of the picture, katakuri will take over his family's business .

Mini rocks alliance πŸ™
Yamato katakuri weevil the face of each group
Post automatically merged:

While they wont really be the leaders of them obviously i think itd be pretty cool if the beast pirate remnants supported and the big mom pirate remnants sanji in wano

Each crew feels like it was made specifically with zoro and sanji in mind
  • Beast pirates hierarchy being strength related plus its ties with wano.
  • Big mom pirates being food related and their commection with the vinsmoke
Like big mom and kaido would absolutely love sanji and zoro within their crews

Last edited:
After Wano, I don't expect Big Mom (I think she'll be still alive) and the Big Mom pirates to still be relevant as antagonists, whatever their destiny will be.

The strawhat crew (Yamato included) will truly be monster like by the end of this arc. If they are going to fight the Big Mom pirates in Elbaf (and I don't think they will, there are hints for both of the emperors to fall in Wano), it will be for Oda to "simply" highlight the progress of Luffy and co. by showing their clear superiority over them.

There are bigger challenges that are waiting for the crew post Wano. The one thing we can definitely expect though is the Big Mom name being mentioned in Elbaf with the giants being indebted to the Strawhats.

As for the future of the Big Mom pirates in general, I see Katakuri taking the lead and ending up helping and supporting Luffy in the Final War, like other forces.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I think they will be defeated perhaps in Elbaf, and I expect both the Beast Pirates and the BPM to either dissolve or modify their heriarchies substantially. For instance a few F6 might join supernova crews.