Speculations The bomb in Onigashima is the way to get rid of the world government

The bomb on onigashima is the biggest reveal in the recent chapters.

We also know now that the word government has entered wano to take it for themselves

I think they will use the bomb to get rid of the world governments it’s the perfect weapon to make sure they can’t take wano.

Someone will Marco will carry the bombs and drop them near the ships so their fleet gets blown away and destroyed

We also know now that the word government has entered wano to take it for themselves

I think they will use the bomb to get rid of the world governments it’s the perfect weapon to make sure they can’t take wano.

Someone will Marco will carry the bombs and drop them near the ships so their fleet gets blown away and destroyed
Not a bad idea actually

Some of it could be used to get rid of BM :yasu:

I think the right scenario is that Zunisha will destroy the fleet but the world government officials will manage to lend on Wano, and then Yamato will drop the bombs on them.