The Boys

H

Homelander

Superheroes are often as popular as celebrities, as influential as politicians, and sometimes even as revered as gods. But that's when they're using their powers for good. What happens when the heroes go rogue and start abusing their powers? When it's the powerless against the super powerful, the Boys head out on a heroic quest to expose the truth about the Seven and Vought, the multibillion-dollar conglomerate that manages the superheroes and covers up their dirty secrets. Based on the comic book series of the same name.

N

Noctis

Just watched it a few days ago, had to say the best show of 2019, the way Karl Urban pulled his acting is one hell of a thing and just made you love him the way he acted his role in the show

H

Homelander

Just watched it a few days ago, had to say the best show of 2019, the way Karl Urban pulled his acting is one hell of a thing and just made you love him the way he acted his role in the show
Keth urban and anthony starr are very underrated hopefully they get awesome roles in hollywood now.

You should watch anthony starr in banshee he is like heath ledger great actor imo.

N

Noctis

Keth urban and anthony starr are very underrated hopefully they get awesome roles in hollywood now.

You should watch anthony starr in banshee he is like heath ledger great actor imo.
That's true. I haven't seen anything of anthony starr before although I have seen films of Karl so it's clear that he's an underrated actor. Was considering to try Anthony Starr TV show

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This show is SO FUCKING GOOD!! I’m not usually a fan of the superhero genre, especially since it’s been tremendously oversaturated the last 15 years, but this show is absolutely incredible. The writing is amazing, the actors/actresses are perfectly cast, and the story is a fuckin’ doozy...took me a few months to get around to watching it, but man, you better BELIEVE I’ll be ready the day season 2 drops!

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Season 2 started. First three episodes up, rest weekly, which is a weird way to do things but eh.

I reckon Hughie's going to have to stop Butcher from killing Homelander's kid. That's why we had MM talk about him being Butcher's canary that would stop him going too far. We saw in season one that because Butcher can't actually hurt Homelander, he went after Stillwell, as he figured she was the only one Homelander loved. Same principle, Butcher goes after the kid that Homelander is trying in his fucked up way of raising and is a living breathing reminder that his wife was raped and his life ruined.

Homelander and Stormfront are definitely going some white (supe) power route. Homelander, I think, is not so much a racist as an American superpower supremacist? Whereas Stormfront is, well, aptly named. Linked I'd assume to the supe from the past and the Nazi's that founded Vought.

Black Noir is a fucking riot in every scene he's in. Hilarious. The Deep (Kevin) is so utterly pathetic in every way, but also really funny as well

Theory:

I think that the guy who has the ability to telepathically blow up heads is Mr. Edgar.

It wouldn't make sense for Vought to create heroes as powerful as homelander without having a way to control them. At the end of the day, these heroes are assets for Vought. So just logically speaking, it makes sense for there to be an overpowered ability user at the head of Vought.

Now, while the bald girl at Vought's asylum did show abilities similar to this, I don't think it is her. She seems unstable and I don't think Vought can control her, otherwise they wouldn't keep her in that asylum. Furthermore, while she has telepathic abilities, I don't think she specifically blew up someone's head, I think she just crushed their entire body. I think this matters because if she was the user of this ability, then it would make sense to show her actually exploding a head.

moreso than homelander, Vought is the main villain of this story, so I feel like giving Edgar this overpowered ability would make sense.