Future Events The chapter 1004 silhouette and the raid failing.

Since I'm the only person left that still believes the raid fail, I have to share this theory to get at least one more believer.
I believe that the silhouette at the end of chapter 1004 is Toki, and that she will make her appearance after Kaido defeats Luffy one more time in front of everyone at the live floor and the raid fails.
Hawkins said that at the beginning of the arc that the probability of Luffy being alive one month from now was 19 percent. So if this is the timeline we're working with, it's only been two weeks and not one month.
My theory is that Toki will try to send Kaido to the future, but since his Haki is too strong, she will only be able to send him two weeks into the future, buying enough time for Luffy and the others to get stronger and fulfilling the one month timeline.
I think the final battle should be taking place in the Flower Capital, and should also involve trying to find the Road Poneglyph that's hidden there according to Big Mom. I also think the Tobi Roppo will have awakening and will conclude their fights with the other Strawhats in this final battle.

Since I'm the only person left that still believes the raid fail, I have to share this theory to get at least one more believer.
I believe that the silhouette at the end of chapter 1004 is Toki, and that she will make her appearance after Kaido defeats Luffy one more time in front of everyone at the live floor and the raid fails.
Hawkins said that at the beginning of the arc that the probability of Luffy being alive one month from now was 19 percent. So if this is the timeline we're working with, it's only been two weeks and not one month.
My theory is that Toki will try to send Kaido to the future, but since his Haki is too strong, she will only be able to send him two weeks into the future, buying enough time for Luffy and the others to get stronger and fulfilling the one month timeline.
I think the final battle should be taking place in the Flower Capital, and should also involve trying to find the Road Poneglyph that's hidden there according to Big Mom. I also think the Tobi Roppo will have awakening and will conclude their fights with the other Strawhats in this final battle.
Toei did show us the death of Toki on a detailed scale. I doubt that this was Toki. Its more probable that it was Hiyori, since we didn't see anything of her until the very recent chapter.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I would actually like if Toki returned, but ultimately I feel like that would prove an inconsistency to what is probably the natural development of the story as she is supposed to be dead.

But it would be fancy if she showed up.

That wont happening anymore, we are almost 130 into the longest arc ever and Oda can´t make a another failling otherwise the arc would be over 200 chapters!!
And for the flying six, I hoped that at least WsW and Sasaki beeing awakenend, but the train left the possiblity that they are awakenend.
They not going stand up again for a battle, that is not happening.

What I can see is that the act3 end soon with a big bang in chapter 1031 but that is it, probably not going to happen.

That wont happening anymore, we are almost 130 into the longest arc ever and Oda can´t make a another failling otherwise the arc would be over 200 chapters!!
And for the flying six, I hoped that at least WsW and Sasaki beeing awakenend, but the train left the possiblity that they are awakenend.
They not going stand up again for a battle, that is not happening.

What I can see is that the act3 end soon with a big bang in chapter 1031 but that is it, probably not going to happen.
I think this arc should be over 200 chapters long. After all the pay off should be longer than the build up, and the build up has been going on for hundreds of chapters.

We're already in too deep for it to fail.

It would just be aggravating to have your viewers sit through like 50 chapters (or more) of a raid with it's own storylines and buildups only for it to end in failure somehow.

We're already in too deep for it to fail.

It would just be aggravating to have your viewers sit through like 50 chapters (or more) of a raid with it's own storylines and buildups only for it to end in failure somehow.
Of course Oda has to make it in a way that it doesn't feel like everything we just saw was pointless. And it wasn't, everyone has improved, and Kaido's forces took a huge hit regardless.