The criticism for god of war ragnarok is idotic and here's why

We have such complaints as why would angerboda be black and muh race swaps
Which is an utterly biased position to hold as not only is this character new so cant be race swaped and be if differing to the myths is your problem

Then why not complain about how the abrahamic god yahweh is potrayed in other media like the preacher and spawn comic series
And here's the most stupid part of it all the difference to the myths has always been a thing in god of war like loki in this version is half greek god nobody complained about that race swap or how hydra was defeated by kratos when in the myths rather it was heracles who beat it

And the only thing known about angerboda was that she birthed fenrir,jourmandr and hel at least in the myths yet they discard that information and nobody complained.

God of war never potrayed itself as a accurate retelling of the myths nor did it ever care too so why this specfic crititism is used would be beyond me especially when marvel changes much more about these norse characters then god of war ever had like in the comics, Heimdall is sif's brother and black somehow despite being related biologically to a white woman

Fat thor is a complaint had too and again it's critical basis is just the change itself, I can kinda see it being bad when in the context of gow universe thor was depicted alot differently in gow4 both visually and character wise but that's not the criticism here but rather it's mythical inaccuracy as thor from the yugioh 5ds anime or a certain magical index were perfectly accurate adaptions

Not everything has to be accurate to the original basis, it's why king kong and donkey kong can both be apes yet be entirely different
And why baldur from bayonetta can differ entirely to gow baldur or disney heracles to heracles from marvel comics

And quit with the nonsense, it's appropriating culture. It's a fictional story vaguely adapting some old folktales to fit within a narrative so not intended to be 1 to 1. Read some novel if your into that sorta thing instead of expecting developers to cater to your inconsistent purity standards

Dude Kratos himself isnt real in any mythos and people bitch about the anngerboda

And Thor isnt fat, he is strongman and is perfect description of Thor

Kratos was a mythlogically character however much like with the other characters in gow, Their not much alike their mythlogical versions
https://www.greekmythology.com/Other_Gods/Kratos/kratos.html
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kratos_(mythology)

I was more complaining about the criticism of thor being fat, Ie im not okay with the remarks
I have my own issues with the character unrelated to dumb af inaccuracy argument such as him being reasonable when gow4 potrayed him as a bloodthirsty monster like he mercilessly slughtered giants and was said by baldur that he was not like his brother as would of not killed him had kratos give him what he wanted

I have problems with narrative of the stories not how they fit a purity standards and that's the main difference between me and alot of the right wing commentary for this game.
The right wing media types just really ruin their believability here when arguing about race swaps and politics in games when they oppose god of war of all things same series which had kratos tie a woman down to hold open a gate is some woke trashfire lol these guys are really being absurd and letting there current cultural dominance on social media get to their head much like the left did and look where it got them, before conservatives were seen as the more crazy radical ones who oppose video games and gay marriage cause degenracy if you remember but people got fed up so the left took power socially

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
games bad