Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Ah so you admit it! Got you now!

:willsmith:

Seriously though I'm not sure what broke it but I'm adamant TAC said the thread would "fill" and break at 26k pages. I think he said it around 20k pages in.
The search system is making it impossible for me to find the post and Google having no luck either.

I'm sure it was TAC who said it anyway and he's not gonna get blamed for nothing again hopefully LMAO.

G

Gorosei Informer

Lmao, the interview thread got locked just saw it. The posts there was hilarious.:kobeha:
Aye, Flower san believed it was best to end the interview there, before things got too out of hand but we ended up going to the sign up thread for the trial, escalating there and bring utter chaos as we do on here anyway LMFAO! Funniest thread I've ever seen! Its had some real contenders but I genuinely couldnt stop lasting since this started! What a hell of a wild, memorable and unique arc for this site LMFAO!

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Aye, Flower san believed it was best to end the interview there, before things got too out of hand but we ended up going to the sign up thread for the trial, escalating there and bring utter chaos as we do on here anyway LMFAO! Funniest thread I've ever seen! Its had some real contenders but I genuinely couldnt stop lasting since this started! What a hell of a wild, memorable and unique arc for this site LMFAO!

Everyone had a lot of pent up furry-bashing after @Akai2 left us for a bit.

Yeah that was wild xD.

G

Gorosei Informer

WHAT WHY NO STOP PLEASE NO
:choppawhat:

The other thread is broken as hell atm, unless it got fixed?
Post automatically merged:

Everyone had a lot of pent up furry-bashing after @Akai2 left us for a bit.
I read this as "pent up fury" and thus this a genius level pun in that regard LMAO! So true though! We needed a new "furry in denial" after Akai left us before! I thought it might be @Pot Goblin potentially lol. Lol Pot and Potentially.

G

Gorosei Informer

Lmaoooo this gif is one of the funniest ones ever! Oda writing Yamato at the end of Wano be like^.

i hope they fix it or lets everyone have there messages from there
Ah yeah thats a great point. Maybe they can merge these threads or leave it open or temporarily closed, if the OG waiting room gets fixed and running again?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
The only good thing from that scene is it was when Carrot stated her fascination with Giants which could tie into a role on Elbaf

Otherwise it reminds me of what Oda did with that bath scene on Wano and that is something that truly boils me to my core
:luffyswat:
Post automatically merged:

Jojo Rabbit?
You've got some Miruko ones too riiiight?

:catpole::catsure::catblush::madmonk:
No
:catblush: