Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
- Apparently only Laffitte with a bunch of fodders is in that ship
- As Zoro and Kaku chase after S.Hawk, they notice the Blackbeard Pirates ship outside on the shores and rush towards it immediately
- Laffitte came to personally send a message to Straw Hat and his role is that of a negotiator; a proposal sent by the Commodore
- He's the user of the Bird Mythical Zoan, Model: Siren as, bounty: 1,4 billion, Zoro didn't want to hear any of that and attacks however he gets caught off guard by his mythical zoan ability - magic sound, which put him and Kaku into a deep sleep after Laffitte release a screech

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@NikaInParis @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

I know you guys are probably strictly WWE an occasionally AEW with no NJPW in sight but what are your favorite matchups you'd like to see during Forbidden Door 2?

I didn't care much about this for a long time but after MJF vs Danielson I really, really want to see MJF vs Okada. MJF proved he can work with every motherfucker on the planet.

Also, the NJPW fanbase is shaking in fear because they don't want Okada vs MJF:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

I know you guys are probably strictly WWE an occasionally AEW with no NJPW in sight but what are your favorite matchups you'd like to see during Forbidden Door 2?

I didn't care much about this for a long time but after MJF vs Danielson I really, really want to see MJF vs Okada. MJF proved he can work with every motherfucker on the planet.

Also, the NJPW fanbase is shaking in fear because they don't want Okada vs MJF:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
thats about the only person id actually be excited to see okada wrestle in 2023

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/11ylat0
"It would be simply impossible for Ace Steel to bite Kenny, then sprint across the room and throw a chair at Matt Jackson in under 6 seconds."

"Zoom in to see Matt Jackson blading during a shoot fight."

"There was a second biter."

"Lary is the real culprit."

SC is usually a place full of marks but this fucking thread has me rolling atm. Check it out:gokulaugh:

TK must force Elite and Punk to work together and make this into a program. I don't give a flying fuck.

This it too much, i'm stopping one piece for a while even though i've been following weekly chapters for more than 10 years. What was the point on doing that to kid after all he has been building around the character for years. Oda has been really disappointing since Onigashima in my opinion, thinks could have been so much more interesting if he respected more other characters. The values the manga shared since the beginning are not there anymore, and everything is just predictable. It is starting to become a bit like naruto's ending where suddenly from nowhere luffy is the chosen one with his devil fruit.

This it too much, i'm stopping one piece for a while even though i've been following weekly chapters for more than 10 years. What was the point on doing that to kid after all he has been building around the character for years. Oda has been really disappointing since Onigashima in my opinion, thinks could have been so much more interesting if he respected more other characters. The values the manga shared since the beginning are not there anymore, and everything is just predictable. It is starting to become a bit like naruto's ending where suddenly from nowhere luffy is the chosen one with his devil fruit.
:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh: