Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

• Chapter 1085: "A Shocking Encounter"
  • Sabo arrives at Mary Geoise and unexpectedly enters the throne room where Imu, the Gorosei, and Cobra are present.
  • Sabo is taken aback by the presence of Imu and witnesses Imu mercilessly striking down and killing Cobra with a sword.
  • Sabo rushes to Cobra's side, but before he can react, he is framed for the murder and must flee immediately.
  • Bonney, who was also present and witnessed the event, joins Sabo as they escape together.
  • Saint Mjosgard exercises his authority and orders Kuma to send Bonney and Sabo far away from Mary Geoise.
  • Bonney is sent to Egghead, where she had expressed her desire to meet Vegapunk, while Sabo is sent back to the new revolutionaries HQ at Momoiro Island.
  • The story cuts back to the present as Sabo recounts the events at the Reverie to Dragon.
  • Sabo concludes his tale but is unable to provide a detailed description of Imu as the chapter ends.
(I tried to do a simple write up but I'm not the best for stuff like this lol. Others can come up with far better fake spoilers.)
You tried but this chapter is even more cancerous.
Where's the development 😭😭

:seriously::jay-yeah::luuh:
Post automatically merged:

Lmao right? Theres no way sane people came up with this!
I'd rather have Kiku's dismembered arm shoved right up my ass than eat that.

But seriously though, why would anyone eat that. I also saw some stupid food experiment on that Hot ones episode with gordon ramsay, charcoal shit, sushi donut, fuck!