Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Idk why mfs give away pirated shit for free.
If I were y'all I'd charge 6 dollars a pop for just one file for a game, you want the whole folder for the game it's gonna cost ya alot.
For movies charge like 70-80% of the original price.
etc.
My lawyers told me to emphasize that this is completely satire and I do not condone illegal activities such as selling drugs or movies illegally.

G

Gorosei Informer

In the whimsical world of @Rottkins the clown, a real-life circus was born, inspired by his idol Buggy from One Piece. With his love for Usopp, Yasopp, and the Red Haired Pirates, Rottkins decided to assemble a team of passionate individuals to bring his vision to life.

First, there was Ghostly, a mesmerizing performer who could disappear and reappear in a puff of smoke, leaving audiences in awe. Mr Reloaded, the master of illusions, dazzled spectators with his mind-bending tricks and sleight of hand. The Tesla Supplier brought in their technical expertise, ensuring that the circus ran smoothly with dazzling light displays and electrifying performances.

Pot Goblin, a mischievous jester, brought laughter and chaos to the audience, while Darkest Knight mesmerized everyone with his dark and mysterious acts. Nekomamushi, the acrobatic feline, leaped and tumbled across the stage, leaving jaws dropping with his agility.

Meeyori, the graceful aerialist, soared through the air with elegance and beauty, captivating all who watched. Jaguark101, the master of fire, wowed the crowd with his daring fire-breathing stunts and fiery displays.

Roo, Kinyagi, and MonsterKaido, the trio of strongmen, flexed their muscles and performed incredible feats of strength that left the audience in awe. Al Sama, with their expert swordsmanship, engaged in thrilling sword fights that kept spectators on the edge of their seats.

Doggo, the lovable canine performer, performed tricks and entertained the children with his adorable antics. Natalija, the graceful dancer, weaved enchanting tales through her movements, captivating hearts with her artistry.

TAC, Pantheos, and Bogard, the comedic trio, brought laughter and silliness to the circus, making sure everyone had a good time. Playa, the charismatic performer, charmed the audience with his smooth-talking and captivating stage presence.

Peroroncino, the daring tightrope walker, balanced precariously high above the ground, showcasing nerves of steel. Jailer, the master of escapology, thrilled spectators with his death-defying acts, escaping from seemingly impossible situations.

Sir Yasheen, the charismatic ringmaster, orchestrated the show with flair and grandeur, commanding attention with every word. Etenboby, the eccentric inventor, added fantastical contraptions and mechanical marvels to the circus, creating a spectacle unlike any other.

And last but not least, Zonji, the fearless daredevil, took risks and performed death-defying stunts that left the audience breathless.

Together, this colorful cast of characters, under Rottkins' guidance, brought the spirit of Buggy and the Red Haired Pirates to life. Their circus became a place of wonder, laughter, and excitement, where dreams were realized and imaginations ran wild.

As the audience sat captivated by the incredible performances, they couldn't help but feel a sense of adventure and camaraderie, just like the characters they idolized from One Piece. Rottkins' real-life circus became a testament to the power of inspiration, teamwork, and the magic that exists within the world of dreams.

- Those weird butterflies start emerging from Imu
- Two big wings come out of him as well
- He says one of those butterflies contains the soul of Lily, if a person dies while these white butterflies are present they extract that soul to them, Lily's soul has been with him for about 900 years
- He's revealed to have the Mushi Mythical Zoan, Model: Chõkeshin

Idk why mfs give away pirated shit for free.
If I were y'all I'd charge 6 dollars a pop for just one file for a game, you want the whole folder for the game it's gonna cost ya alot.
For movies charge like 70-80% of the original price.
etc.
My lawyers told me to emphasize that this is completely satire and I do not condone illegal activities such as selling drugs or movies illegally.
Because the whole fucking goal of pirating shit is to not pay...

If some fucker started charging money for pirated shit, then what's the point? Why not just go the legal way?

And if they do that, there'll always be others who replace them. The pirating world is a big place.