Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
In a twist of fate,@Rottkins and @Mr. Reloaded, also known as the dynamic duo of laughter and deception, embarked on an unexpected quest to find the legendary Sniper Island, home of the enigmatic hero Sogeking.

Armed with their wits and a barrel full of ridiculous disguises, Rottkins took on the role of Yasopp, the legendary marksman and father of Usopp, while Mr Reloaded donned the mantle of the brave Usopp himself. Their mission was simple yet ambitious: to locate Sniper Island and uncover the truth behind the myth of Sogeking.

Their journey led them through treacherous seas, battling sea monsters with laughter and confetti cannons. As they sailed, Rottkins would regale Mr Reloaded with tales of Sogeking's legendary sniper skills, each story more exaggerated than the last. Mr Reloaded, in turn, would come up with tall tales of his own heroic exploits, attempting to outdo the infamous Sogeking.

After a series of misadventures and encounters with peculiar island dwellers, they finally stumbled upon the mystical Sniper Island. The island was a quirky paradise, filled with oversized targets, giant slingshots, and trees shaped like enormous sniper rifles. It was a sight that only the wildest imaginations could conjure.

Excitement filled the air as Rottkins and Mr Reloaded explored the island, searching for any trace of Sogeking. They stumbled upon a cabin adorned with posters of Sogeking and a peculiar smell of burned rubber. Intrigued, they cautiously entered, only to find Sogeking himself lounging on a couch, surrounded by empty snack wrappers.

It turned out that Sogeking, tired of the hero life, had retired to Sniper Island for some well-deserved rest and snacks. Initially startled by Rottkins and Mr Reloaded's arrival, he soon recognized the duo as kindred spirits of laughter and trickery. They quickly formed an unlikely bond, sharing stories of their comedic adventures and amusing antics.

As the sun set on Sniper Island, Rottkins, Mr Reloaded, and Sogeking sat around a bonfire, regaling each other with their most outrageous tales. Laughter echoed through the island as they reveled in the joy of camaraderie and the shared love for mischief.

From that day forward, Rottkins and Mr Reloaded became honorary members of the Sniper Island crew, joining Sogeking in his quest for laughter, entertainment, and snacks. Together, they spread mirth and amusement throughout the seas, their absurdity rivaling even the mightiest of pirates.

And so, the legend of Rottkins as Yasopp, Mr Reloaded as Usopp, and their encounter with Sogeking on Sniper Island became a beloved tale, whispered among One Piece fans with laughter and delight. It reminded everyone that sometimes, the greatest adventures are found not in treasure but in the bonds of friendship and the joy of making others laugh.

I didnt even add the barrel and burned rubber parts but it still included them LMAO! I forgot to tag @Pot Goblin in the previous post with them in it too. @Moewu you may enjoy this too, I should have put you as Usopp haha. Reloaded would have been perfect for Auger if I included him, "reloading" his rifle too lol.
Wonderful I love it ⭐⭐⭐⭐