Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Do you think One Piece has improved at all since the start of Egghead? I think the reveals have been making it better, although the arc is already getting dragged out a bit.

I don’t want another Wano arc again, unless it’s EoS but even then… :emohiyo:
Not at all.

Few fan service chapters can't recover 12 years of drought and bad writing.

If not for outside world chapters Egghead is one of the worst arcs post timeskip.

Everything worst in one place: SHs being morons, running around, fake tension and stakes, 3290823982398 new characters no one cares about and underwhelming reveals ( Big Bonney the traitor and etc ).

G

Gorosei Informer

I agree... but the pacing man

1083: The fight between the RA and Admirals
1084: Kuma is released
1085: Sabo sees Imu
1086: Imu and Gorosei notice Sabo
1087: Wapol saves Vivi
1088: Morgan saves both
1089: Cobra's death
1090: Sabo is framed
1091: Sabo escaping
1092: The gorosei find out that Sabo is on Lulusia
1093: Flashback ends
1094: Dragon says "Let's have another meeting later to discuss the the right time to star the war"
And Toei will double this at least.

:risitameh::shame:

On the upside, this cant happen either as no way in hell Oda will cut away from the SHs for this long. Hes already c ut away longer from them than he did with the Reverie originally. He needs Luffy and Zoro back onscreen asap especially at least.

I agree... but the pacing man

1083: The fight between the RA and Admirals
1084: Kuma is released
1085: Sabo sees Imu
1086: Imu and Gorosei notice Sabo
1087: Wapol saves Vivi
1088: Morgan saves both
1089: Cobra's death
1090: Sabo is framed
1091: Sabo escaping
1092: The gorosei find out that Sabo is on Lulusia
1093: Flashback ends
1094: Dragon says "Let's have another meeting later to discuss the the right time to star the war"
1095-1115 kuma flashback peak fiction :josad::finally:

Not at all.

If not for outside world chapters Egghead is one of the worst arcs post timeskip.

Everything worst in one place: SHs being morons, running around, fake tension and stakes, 3290823982398 new characters no one cares about and underwhelming reveals ( Big Bonney the traitor and etc ).
Do you think One Piece is still redeemable? Somehow, someway? I agree with your examples listed.

I think if One Piece is gonna get better, now‘s the time it should happen.

Wano was pretty good at first in my opinion, until it got dragged out a lot and then it started being a matter of “When will it end?” as opposed to “I wish it would last a bit longer!” - That’s not the final impression you wanna leave on your readers.

There’s a lot of things that could’ve been done better during that arc, and I wish Oda considered those other aspects of his story. The Gear 5 reveal made it memorable, but not as memorable as it should’ve been.

For example, there was practically no reaction to Luffy’s 3 BILLION beri bounty. We got Shanks looking at his picture and that was pretty much it. :josad:

Ryokugyu’s reveal felt undercooked too, like as if he wasn’t supposed to be there but ended up being there anyway at the last minute. It was weird.

Do you think One Piece is still redeemable?
Been thinking about this myself as I have a friend who got into OP recently (he's up to FMI). It's hard for us on here because we're generally gonna be superfans considering we're on an OP forum but I think ultimately I'd say it is redeemable unless the OP reveal ends up being so bad it's like GOT's ending (which I don't think). A lot of shittalking usually comes from people who absolutely love something so much and wish it could be better, but I hope everyone is generally happy with how it wraps up. We all chose to spend so much time consuming OP we may as well see the good side of it all

Not at all.

While i totally agree with everything i am curious if the sales of WCI/Wano/Egghead were increased or decreased with all this messy writing.

I dont have any recent sales numbers but when you search around the internet youtube/reddit etc etc everyone and their mother calls him GODA despite post timeskip's downhill