Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Fishman karate vs Augmentation

Both no CoC, both no ACoA.

Both no broken items.

Not much difference between both.
Jinbe has better CoA for sure,,, And could easily argue its Advanced too. What happened to WsW when he attacked Jinbe is what happened to sanji against the fatman...gene modification plot saved him.
Jinbe already has better feats too. Its clear oda is trying to not use him to take away sanjis opponent though...like pretty much Jinbe has had an easy life when he is with SHs when in a fight.
Jinbe just seems much better fighter to me...I mean hats his profession.

Jinbe has better CoA for sure,,, And could easily argue its Advanced too. What happened to WsW when he attacked Jinbe is what happened to sanji against the fatman...gene modification plot saved him.
Jinbe already has better feats too. Its clear oda is trying to not use him to take away sanjis opponent though...like pretty much Jinbe has had an easy life when he is with SHs when in a fight.
Again, like I said, augmentation pushed him from really far behind to about jinbe's level.

The only big change for both upcoming is whoever gets conqueror's. Zoro is really above these two simply because of conqueror + broken weapon. Neither of them can even hurt kaido what so ever.