Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
nah the oda's portrait of the giants is insane,on the other hand kaido e meme were portrayed like clowns by ODa
I agree on big meme, but kaido was a fucking beast.
No opponent until now has made luffy struggle as much as kaido. Luffy got ko like 5 times, no one has ever done that. So i can still say kaido was done justice in terms on strength. However his competence is different aspect

Aye, I suspected it too after Lance's and TACs chat here.

I knew Oda was gonna do this. So much for him being unpredictable and unique. Bold and daring. I'm not even mad but disappointed.

At least my YEARS of desperation to see Shanks in action and fighting are paying off though finally, in a truly bittersweet, ironic way.

After what happened with Green Bull and in Film Red, I knew the extreme Shanks wank was inevitable, confirmed and just getting started.

Just wait until Luffy finally meets Shanks too! No way Oda is gonna PASS that up too! Anyone who believes Shanks is gonna get offscreened by Blackbeard especially before he reunites with Luffy, are smoking Kizarus dankest stash lol.
Ain't this you?

Shawty thought we were about to forget what he said :saden:

This one time I can say Oda fucking delivered.

Expecting Shanks to crumble in any way vs a weakling like Kidd is fucking unacceptable.
Its less about expecting shanks to crumble and more of Kidd shouldn't have been put in this situation in the first place. Kid has been so trash that killer impressed more against kaido. Oda should have picked someone else as a hypetool for shanks