Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
no...
since all sanjino fans are deluded and genuinely believe S=Z, they are all equally egregious in their shit takes
they cannot disagree with one another without undermining their cuck... i mean cook

Zoro fans realize that Zolos potential is borderline infinite, and have healthy discussion about certain things
really just sanjino fans bein insecure and needed to have a hive mentality to survive the Z fandom
You’re mistaking brother
I don’t believe Sanji and Zoro are equal like most Sanji fans

I believe Sanji is way stronger. Literally been saying this since 2020 since i first arrived here

I think the ones who use the word “delusional” are the insecure ones

I beseech immediate revelation of divulged information regarding One Piece, that masterful opus of Japanese manga and anime, so as to partake in a most expeditious perusal of undisclosed details pertaining to its intricate narrative, character development, and unforeseen plot twists.

Greetings and salutations, esteemed interlocutor! I extend to you a cordial and inquisitive inquiry regarding your present state and well-being: How doth thou fare in the vast tapestry of existence, encompassing the physical, mental, and emotional realms? Pray tell, elucidate upon the multifarious facets of your current experience, that I may partake in a comprehensive understanding of the intricate intricacies that shape your sentient being in this ephemeral moment.