Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
you are the dumb fuck
emu started it, factually, its not a debate
Instead of addressing the transphobic part Redon went after him for his race, which is racist.
I'd argue Redon is more in the wrong because he's just a brickhead and Emu is brainwashed by his religion as most religious people are.
Just going to share my quick thoughts on this, I do agree with both of you. Emu did started it, but at the same time Redon shouldn't have let his anger get the best of him and he should have just simply ignored that post.

I will also say this though, this is not the only time people like Emun, Scotch, and their community have been shown to be complete bigots and have attacked the lgbt people.

So at the same time I can see where Redon's anger is coming from even if I don't agree with what he did.

Just going to share my quick thoughts on this, I do agree with both of you. Emu did started it, but at the same time Redon shouldn't have let his anger get the best of him and he should have just simply ignored that post.

I will also say this though, this is not the only time people like Emun, Scotch, and their community have been shown to be complete bigots and have attacked the lgbt people.

So at the same time I can see where Redon's anger is coming from even if I don't agree with what he did.
YOU HAD TO REVIVE IT

But must say and point out a few things

I agree what Emu did was unnecessary and could have left the highlighted part out.
But i also believe this is a reaction of someone who's been dealing with people imposing their ideology oh him and folks who disagree and have a different prespective on the matter.

You can see the way he's reacting the dude had enough with people forcing Yamalol is a Man agenda down other's mouths.

I don't think he was being homophobic or transphobic tho that's going a bit too far there is nothing inherently phobic aboit his comment

No matter how rediculous this ideology might seem to us we don't condone hatred against such people and that should be default

But all the dude said was, I have a particular faith,the author agrees with me, and I'll try my best to deflect such Agendas that people force on characters for the sake of their satisfaction.

It obvious the dude's fed up with the colors community forcing their ideology
Who isn't tbh