Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Shimo-chan give me spoilers.
:pepemy:
I can feel the cancer growing inside of me without it.

• Chapter 1085: "A Shocking Encounter"
  • Sabo arrives at Mary Geoise and unexpectedly enters the throne room where Imu, the Gorosei, and Cobra are present.
  • Sabo is taken aback by the presence of Imu and witnesses Imu mercilessly striking down and killing Cobra with a sword.
  • Sabo rushes to Cobra's side, but before he can react, he is framed for the murder and must flee immediately.
  • Bonney, who was also present and witnessed the event, joins Sabo as they escape together.
  • Saint Mjosgard exercises his authority and orders Kuma to send Bonney and Sabo far away from Mary Geoise.
  • Bonney is sent to Egghead, where she had expressed her desire to meet Vegapunk, while Sabo is sent back to the new revolutionaries HQ at Momoiro Island.
  • The story cuts back to the present as Sabo recounts the events at the Reverie to Dragon.
  • Sabo concludes his tale but is unable to provide a detailed description of Imu as the chapter ends.
(I tried to do a simple write up but I'm not the best for stuff like this lol. Others can come up with far better fake spoilers.)