Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
this chapter is all about Cobra and Imu and Goroseis and we are gonna see how they shot him dead .
Chapter 1085 will continue the events of Chapter 1084 directly, which means a continuous flashback for the third consecutive chapter.
I’m happy that we stay another chapter away from EggMid

:catblush::yearight: The Reverie stuff has been handled in a very mediocre way, however, anything is better than wtvr the strawhats are doing collectively

I forgot to add, I LOVE this kind of power too! I was talking to my "gf" about this recently, as we're both trans and shapeshifting is something that really helps us with our dysphoria and feeling in the wrong body as a result.

Shapeshifting powers are so fucking cool though, I have high hopes for the future of Bon Clays fruit and Devon's fruit too, due to these reasons. I think Luffy will be framed for destroying Fishman Island due to these kind of powers too. By Blackbeard or the WG. I also love mirror powers like Brulee's too. Jojo Part 5 had that amazing mirror man stand power too, so fucking good! Brulee reminded me of him and his power when I saw her powers haha.

Being able to shapeshift any characters you know from any series would be AMAZING, especially gaining their powers too ofc! The ultimate cosplayer power indeed! I loved Mystique from X-Men too for this reason!
I never considered that individuals with body dysmorphia would gravitate towards characters who could shape shift. It makes a lot of sense. Shape shifting would be an awesome power for spies.

I like powers that allow for instant teleportation or dimensional transportation. For example I love Bruno’s stand and Blueno’s door door fruit. Mainly that’s because I always find myself running behind schedule!

I never considered that individuals with body dysmorphia would gravitate towards characters who could shape shift. It makes a lot of sense. Shape shifting would be an awesome power for spies.

I like powers that allow for instant teleportation or dimensional transportation. For example I love Bruno’s stand and Blueno’s door door fruit. Mainly that’s because I always find myself running behind schedule!
Hannu