Status
Not open for further replies.
Devon can just turn into Luffy and Koby will reject death immediately.
If not, Pirate Jesus Sun God Discount Wukong My Nika 100% Nika Anime-Bugs Bunny Monkey Ds Nuts Goofy will resurrect him. Because why not at this point?
Ohhhh this makes more sense. If Catarina can change into people after only seeing them in pictures, that would be really busted.

G

Gorosei Informer

Ohhhh this makes more sense. If Catarina can change into people after only seeing them in pictures, that would be really busted.
Wait what? Lmao

I was trolling in my post, not sure how that inspired your idea but tbh I like that! You could weaponise bounty posters very nicely that way!
Plus it would make her mythical zoan more impressive too! Which it needs tbh unless it can replicate other users DF powers and fighting styles at least on a basic level automatically after transforming into them, which would be dope!

Imagine if she could steal your identity somewhat permanently and entirely? Shape-shifting into you and "replacing you" so your own appearance changes to someone else or maybe a silhouette even? Lmfao! Silhouettes in OP would make so much sense then! /s

Wait what? Lmao

I was trolling in my post, not sure how that inspired your idea but tbh I like that! You could weaponise bounty posters very nicely that way!
Plus it would make her mythical zoan more impressive too! Which it needs tbh unless it can replicate other users DF powers and fighting styles at least on a basic level automatically after transforming into them, which would be dope!

Imagine if she could steal your identity somewhat permanently and entirely? Shape-shifting into you and "replacing you" so your own appearance changes to someone else or maybe a silhouette even? Lmfao! Silhouettes in OP would make so much sense then! /s
Noooooo not the Silhouette Fruit, it's too powerful.

I hope she has some cool powers with the 9-Tails-Fox Fruit. Since it has such connections to Wano, with Kitsune being important, it's possible Catarina uses it to impersonate Momo/Hiyori, the same way the old hag Higarashi did with Sukiyaki.

Huh. I might make a theory about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.