Fanclub "The Desert Princess" Nefertari D. Vivi FC : Alabasta's Jewel

Do you miss Vivi?

• Total voters
I mentioned this in the next nakama thread, but allow me to expand. Please see the below:

The Uo Uo looks like the Azure dragon... but...

The second animal, representative of the paw paw, was a cat. Now, you could just say it's an ordinary cat, but I think this is a stealthy hint by Oda. The religious animal of Alabasta was the SEA CAT. But why? My theory is that the Paw Paw gives you paw pads based on an animal that is most appropriate for you. For Lili, she was the Sea Cat, and in turn, this became the focal point of Alabastian myth. Lili is effectively a religious figure -- she even disappeared, never to return.

We know Lili did something to the Poneglyphs. We also know the WG hunts down fruits of significance for them. They hunted the Nika Nika/Gomu Gomu (linked to Joyboy), and we know they had the Paw Paw fruit in their possession. It was considered valuable enough to be a grand prize alongside Kaido's fruit. My thought is, like many, that Lili spread the Poneglyphs around the world with her power, that of the Paw Paw, and in turn, the WG coveted her fruit and kept it under lock and key.

Until Kuma took it.

Now people are converging on Egghead. Kuma is coming. It's not unlikely that Vivi is. She is going to inherit Kuma's fruit and Lili/Cobra's will.

She's coming back boys.
:amazing: