Theory The Destroyer of Fishman Island: Let the war begin!!

Since I ended 2020 with a theory I thought why not start 2021 with a very fast and small theory it is not very original I think but I wanted to give it my spin. So let's start the party!!!

Theory

Let's start from this:
This prediction from the woman that can glance the future her self Madame Shirley. Her prediction from what we have seen have always become true and this time she said that a man with a straw hat will destroy Fishman Island and she assumed it will be Luffy since he is the only one she know that has this characteristic.

A very important thing is to say she did not see the face of the man, she hopped it will not be true and she doesn't know when it will happen.

The destroyer

Now we know that it will happen all her predictions became true, so it's logical to assume she is right as well, but there is a small twist it will not be Luffy it will be Im and the WG. Let's take a look at this img
Luffy and BB are in pieces and Shirahoshi img is with a dager in it. We have learned that she is one of the Ancient Weapons and it's safe to assume that Im and the Gorosei know what are the Ancient Weapons, with that in mind I think it's also safe to assume that they noticed that the previous hidden princess fits the role of her predecessor. If I'm not wrong know one relay knew what here appearance was before the Fishman Arc and now that Im had seen her all the pieces of the puzzle, except one *see what I've done there ONE Pie.. let's get back*, he/she realized that the first sparkle of the revolution was already been ignited.

Why would he want to destroy the island?

Well it's pretty easy, from my point of view, if you want to stop something from the beginning crush the lighter that produces the spark. We have seen Luffy and BB there which means that they are the 2 main people in the eyes of the WG that could potentially use the Ancient Weapons to overthrow them and bring the world upside down.
They are both D and both gather a lot of notoriety lately so to stop them you must make at least one of the weapons unusable and notices I said at least one.

The weapons

How to make Shirahoshi "disappear" how could you do that ? What if a big incident happened and now you must protect very closely the princess involved, well what a coincidence one actually happened at the Reverie well actually maybe 2. The first one involves the revolutionary whom we all know intend to save Kuma and the other one? Well I think the other one involves the group of princess that had some involvement whit Luffy one of the people the WG consider prime candidate, or at least from my point of view.
Remember I said at least one weapon Shirahoshi, but we know the location of an other one Pluton which is in Alabasta and whose photo had IM in his hands while going to his throne Vivi's the princes of Alabastra and the daughter of the man that was creating some confusion along with some other kings that are all connected to Luffy and the WG must know that.

Let the war begin!

I think that after this incidents the WG will take a more direct control over the Fishman Island after all they asked in the past and now is the chance. We all know that humans in OP world have racial discrimination against the fishman island and the people of the island have grown to despise the humans as well because of what they've done to them. This is all a very good mixture to let everything explode and a small incident to happen and almost kill Hoshi like it happened to her mother, chaos will start and the fishman island will start to burn. But wait why was luffy seen in the premonition?
Well he declared himself protector of the island and I think he will come and save once more the island and so the war will start and it's the classical scenario of all the major arc fights bottom-up where the CD live and the final fight will be.

Conclusion

Luffy is not the destroyer of the Fish man Island the WG and Im are, they will use the incident at the reverie to take control of the fishman island to slowly plot the destruction of one of the Weapons, Shirahosi, this will cause the racial prejudices and the abuse on the fishman to grow and an Insurrection will start starting the destruction of the island and by default the Final War because Luffy the protector of the Island will have to come back and so a classical major arc fight architecture will start from the bottom up where the Gorosei.

This is all pretty crazy and maybe is far faced and I think it-s the perfect way to start the year. I don't know if I'm right and you don't have to agree with me, but hopefully I gave you something fun to read

It was fun to read but..... i still think luffy is gonna be the one "destroying" the island
Maybe he will try to use pluton and boom the island is gone making everyone go ":O"
I just found out reading the page again the weapon is not aboit deetroying island is about making them dissapear hmmmmm i wanna make a smol theory now

It was fun to read but..... i still think luffy is gonna be the one "destroying" the island
Maybe he will try to use pluton and boom the island is gone making everyone go ":O"
I just found out reading the page again the weapon is not aboit deetroying island is about making them dissapear hmmmmm i wanna make a smol theory now
Glad you had fun reading it 😁