Future Events The Fate of Fleet Admiral and Admirals

So what happens to the AdmiraLs

• Total voters
You think Akainu doesn’t have COC ?

Sengoku have CoC and was the former head and Akainu is the new one
Then why did not the clouds split when he faced WB and Shanks?
Post automatically merged:

I missed the confirmation that the Gorosei have CoC, where is it ?
AdmiraLs lack CoC.
Gorosei may or may not have
Gorosei are Stronger than AdmiraLs

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Then why did not the clouds split when he faced WB and Shanks?
They don’t need to split the sky with every move they make. And in MF Oda didn’t show everything power wise especially with Baku. And even if WB could split the sky back then against Shanks this didn’t help him at all against Akainu.

But if Sengoku had CoC as Marine FA given generation parallel Akainu likely has it too

AdmiraLs lack CoC.
Gorosei may or may not have
Gorosei are Stronger than AdmiraLs
That's why it doesn't make sense to debate anything with you. You have a headcanon set strong in your mind, won't provide any argument and try to bait me.

Your previous comment had the premise that Admirals are irrelevant because they lack CoC, so I asked why the Gorosei are supposed to be more relevant when they don't have it confirmed either to which you just respond "they may or may not have it".

Your entire premise from the previous comment falls flat and contradicts itself as you apparently don't see the confirmation of CoC as important to judge how relevant the Admirals or the Gorosei will be.

You can continue trying to bait, but just know that I'm mentally to far beyond that, so either try to respond with cohesive arguments or don't bother quoting me at all.

They don’t need to split the sky with every move they make. And in MF Oda didn’t show everything power wise especially with Baku. And even if WB could split the sky back then against Shanks this didn’t help him at all against Akainu.

But if Sengoku had CoC as Marine FA given generation parallel Akainu likely has it too
WB CoC was weak at MF. Nice way to Sugarcoat that there is no indication of Akainu having CoC. Even VivreCard says Akainu has no CoC.

I think it depends on which route oda wants to go...........if marines are going to fall first/next......then yeah strawhats are fighting admirals luffy vs akainu one on one.......but if marines fall later/there is a 3 way fight.........then Luffy won't fight akainu or there will a small fight at best.......luffy vs imu/BB......can happen.......

Either Imu is the main villain or BB.........and depending on which oda chooses admirals will be more/less relevant

Their fate is first of all to be powerful independently from that hierarchy, unless someone delusionally believes that Sengoku was likely the strongest standing admiral at that time.
If they are independent from the hierarchy, then they lose purpose to be the final villains and will not be relevant powerwise and plotwise.
Post automatically merged:

That's why it doesn't make sense to debate anything with you. You have a headcanon set strong in your mind, won't provide any argument and try to bait me.

Your previous comment had the premise that Admirals are irrelevant because they lack CoC, so I asked why the Gorosei are supposed to be more relevant when they don't have it confirmed either to which you just respond "they may or may not have it".

Your entire premise from the previous comment falls flat and contradicts itself as you apparently don't see the confirmation of CoC as important to judge how relevant the Admirals or the Gorosei will be.

You can continue trying to bait, but just know that I'm mentally to far beyond that, so either try to respond with cohesive arguments or don't bother quoting me at all.
Only the Strongest can coat their attacks in CoC.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
How would the marines find the truth

Better yet, why would they care?

If you think Luffy will tell everyone, why should they believe him
Because Robin’s joureny isn’t about finding out this centuries old secret and just... not telling anyone about it. What kind of payoff is that? The Strawhats aren’t going to just let the World Gov continue to exist without telling anyone what really happened.

And “good” Marines like Fujitora will obviously care, since they aren’t overly impressed with the current World Gov anyway. Once they find out what was so bad that the World Gov are willing to commit genocide hundreds of years later to cover up is, they will care. Doflamingo only knows a part of what they are hiding, and that was something he said would shake the world to its core and allowed him to blackmail the entire government. The full history is going to be even worse than that.

Imu, the Void Century, the real meaning of D, these are all things that the World Gov has tried desperately to keep a secret. That means the world has to find out the truth, otherwise the Strawhats are just perpetuating the lie. Everyone Robin loved died trying to find the truth, it’s obvious she’s going to tell it to the world in return. And when she does, people like Fujitora, Coby, Smoker all have to make the choice of what true justice is.