Future Events The Fate of Fleet Admiral and Admirals

So what happens to the AdmiraLs

• Total voters
Now we all know that at some point of time, Straw Hat Crew is going to fight the World Government with or without help from the Grand Fleet, Allies and the Revolutionary Army.
So the hierarchy of WG is.

As we see that the main opponent with great hype is IM followed by Gorosei and next comes Kong.

So, my guess is that the Revolutionary Army first gets defeated by the WG in a previous arc and their will is inherited by the Straw Hat Crew and Grand Fleet.

My prediction for Matchups is
Luffy vs Im - Final battle in WG arc
Luffy vs Kong a short victory like Cracker.
Zoro, Sanji, Franky, Jinbe and Yamato vs Gorosei.
That leaves us with Akainu and Admirals.
So what is their fate?

Akainu is bound to get defeated like Blueno by Luffy.
Aokiji is gonna get killed by Teach.
Rest of the Admirals have 2 possible fates.
1. Become Bluenos to Luffy's Top Commanders.
2. Get defeated by less powerful Straw Hats.

So what do you think?

Last edited:
Firstly, I am not sure the revos will lose to WG like that.

All I am sure of is Luffy vs Akainu and Zoro vs Fujitora.

I used to think Jinbei and Sanji will each solo an admiral, too, but not anymore. It is more likely now for them to team up, maybe even with Yamato if she ends up joining, to take out Kizaru or Ryokugyu.

Oda still has to highlight Dragon's ability and that means he solos whoever the World's Strongest Duo and the new Monster Trio are not facing.

Now we all know that at some point of time, Straw Hat Crew is going to fight the World Government with or without help from the Grand Fleet, Allies and the Revolutionary Army.
So the hierarchy of WG is.

As we see that the main opponent with great hype is IM followed by Gorosei and next comes Kong.

So, my guess is that the Revolutionary Army first gets defeated by the WG in a previous arc and their will is inherited by the Straw Hat Crew and Grand Fleet.

My prediction for Matchups is
Luffy vs Im - Final battle in WG arc
Luffy vs Kong a short victory like Cracker.
Zoro, Sanji, Franky, Jinbe and Yamato vs Gorosei.
That leaves us with Akainu and Admirals.
So what is their fate?

Akainu is bound to get defeated like Blueno by Luffy.
Aokiji is gonna get killed by Teach.
Rest of the Admirals have 2 possible fates.
1. Become Bluenos to Luffy's Top Commanders.
2. Get defeated by less powerful Straw Hats.

So what do you think?
no Admiral get's a 1 Vs 1 with Luffy (they can fight tho)

Imu is THE ONLY major 1 Vs 1 with Luffy

Perhaps it sounds optimistic but I think Luffy will face Akainu then Im. Not sure how Oda will go about it but Luffy has plenty of beef with Akainu and Im's the leader of the World Government so they're a must as well.

I don't see the Admirals getting the Blueno treatment. Sanji vs Kizaru/Greenbull would likely be his strongest fight if either happened which I'm hoping on.

Zoro facing Fuji if Fuji is still with the Marines which is a possibility since his main goal was getting rid of the Shinchibukai system which he has but him leaving after future events unfold is possible. Zoro vs Gandhi Gorosei as his Gorosei battle.

Not sure about the other Gorosei members and Admirals. I can see the weaker Straw Hats taking out strong Vice Admirals but I can't imagine Chopper touching someone like Kizaru at any point in story.

Of course this is all speculation and we'll see in the future.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Im and the WG are most likely not Final War material, they shall be dealt with later.

The Final War will probably not even feature the final match with the BB Pirates.

This is why I consistently believe that it's coming soon... this Wano arc might constitute the trigger to open the Final War in the timespan of a very few dozens chapters more probably .

Aokiji - Loses to Luffy part way through the Blackbeard saga

Kizaru - Loses to Blackbeard after Wano to hype him and his crew up

Akainu - Either gets mid diffed by EOS Luffy or Sabo fights him high diff

Fujitora - Zoros high diffing him

Ryokugyu - Sanjis high diffing him

Vice Admirals:

Smoker - will probably fight Luffy at some point in time

Tokikake - Usopp high diffing him

Momousagi - Nami high diffing her