Future Events The Fate of Fleet Admiral and Admirals

So what happens to the AdmiraLs

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Gorosei are not like that.
If AdmiraLs are modelled after Actors, Gorosei are modelled after historical figures and that portrayal alone makes them superior.
We don't know yet, if they are powerful or not. For now they are only 5 old guys with the 2nd highest political power of the world.

Nothing leads us to believe they are strong physically.

I def think they are not total scubs but I don't think at all they are at Admiral level and even more Akainu level.

Akainu is 3rd most important antagonist : BB, CD/WG, Akainu.

Akainu is the most important antagonist in the manga as I described above.

Imu doesn’t care about Luffy or about Pirates in General, he is only after Shirahoshi.

And Luffy himself doesn’t care about Blackbeard as much as he cares about Sakazuki.
Wishful thinking.
Post automatically merged:

We don't know yet, if they are powerful or not. For now they are only 5 old guys with the 2nd highest political power of the world.

Nothing leads us to believe they are strong physically.

I def think they are not total scubs but I don't think at all they are at Admiral level and even more Akainu level.

Akainu is 3rd most important antagonist : BB, CD/WG, Akainu.
Shodai Kitetsu
Schooling Akainu
Historical figures
Leaders of WG.

Vs
Red bitch

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Akainu is the most important antagonist in the manga as I described above.
i didn't make a hierarchy between those 3, i meant to say part of the 3 main antagonist.

But no Akainu is not more important than BB or WG/Gorosei/Imu.

Shodai Kitetsu
Schooling Akainu
Historical figures
Leaders of WG.

Vs
Red bitch
yeah they can be leaders, nothing say they are Akainu strong. Being a leader doesn't mean you are strong, they can school Akainu all day because 1) he can't do shit to them because they are the highest authority of the world, 2) they have tons of experiences.

i didn't make a hierarchy between those 3, i meant to say part of the 3 main antagonist.

But no Akainu is not more important than BB or WG/Gorosei/Imu.

yeah they can be leaders, nothing say they are Akainu strong. Being a leader doesn't mean you are strong, they can school Akainu all day because 1) he can't do shit to them because they are the highest authority of the world, 2) they have tons of experiences.
In One Piece, majority of villains with higher authority have higher power.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
In One Piece, majority of villains with higher authority have higher power.
I agree with you, but not always. The WG especially proved it. And the special status of CD who are the kings of the world with 0 strength and the Gorosei being the highest kings can lead us to believe that they have political power but they are not here for their strength. That' doesn't mean they are weak.

They can be here because they were the 6 main kings who followed Imu back in the day and helped him.

I agree with you, but not always. The WG especially proved it. And the special status of CD who are the kings of the world with 0 strength and the Gorosei being the highest kings can lead us to believe that they have political power but they are not here for their strength. That' doesn't mean they are weak.

They can be here because they were the 6 main kings who followed Imu back in the day and helped him.
I have to imagine the gorosei need some kind of special power. I’d be kinda disappointed if they were just weak celestial dragons

If they are not fodder, higher ranked villains are always with greater power. So Gorosei not being fodder actually makes a case for them staying true to their rank wit being powerful.