Future Events The Fate of Fleet Admiral and Admirals

So what happens to the AdmiraLs

• Total voters
We don't know yet, if they are powerful or not. For now they are only 5 old guys with the 2nd highest political power of the world.

Nothing leads us to believe they are strong physically.

I def think they are not total scubs but I don't think at all they are at Admiral level and even more Akainu level.

Akainu is 3rd most important antagonist : BB, CD/WG, Akainu.
One of them has a supreme blade and they have those marine coats. I doubt they can't fight.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If they are not fodder, higher ranked villains are always with greater power. So Gorosei not being fodder actually makes a case for them staying true to their rank wit being powerful.
The CP0 are here to do the shadow business and protect the throne. Dragon and co will likely fight them before Imu.
They are likely the muscle of the CD and Gorosei.

But yeah I don't imagine them uber strong at all

One of them has a supreme blade and they have those marine coats. I doubt they can't fight.
Can't fight ? I agree I think they can maybe somewhat fight, but more the hax category than the strength category.

But stronger than Akainu ? the one who beat down an other admiral ? The one who inflicted the only real battle scar on Luffy (so meaning) ? the one who killed Ace ? The head of Marine ? I don't think so.

Last edited:
The CP0 are here to do the shadow business and protect the throne. Dragon and co will likely fight them before Imu.
They are likely the muscle of the CD and Gorosei.

But yeah I don't imagine them uber strong at all

Can't fight ? I agree I think they can maybe somewhat fight, but more the hax category than the strength category.

But stronger than Akainu ? the one who beat down an other admiral ? The one who inflict the only real battle scar on Luffy (so meaning) ? the one who killed Ace ? The head of Marine ? I don't think so.
The Marines are just WG´s Dog,being the FA means nothing in the OP World

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The Marines are just WG´s Dog,being the FA means nothing in the OP World
it means a lot. Akainu can't do whatever he wants for sure, but he can shift the whole Marine policy, from Sengoku deadlock, to an offensive Marine against the Yonko. And that can change the lives of a lot of people and the world. Yeah Akainu doesn't put his hands on the more shady things : laugh tale, poneglyphe, CD etc. But Akainu has leeway and great power.

And Story wise Akainu has a great importance and importance : with Luffy, Ace, etc

Guess what?
Who has more feats, hype and portrayal than Akainu?

Yonko
Big Mom is clowned by characters inferior to the admirals change all those by the admirals to see how she would be now ...

Serious big mom attacks like indra, tenjin and prometheus fireballs and they don't defeat anyone even Luffy, law and kid get hit ...

Marco forced her to ask Perospero for help and to flee ...

yami + gura fatbeard with his entire crew fled upon seeing Akainu ...

Etc, etc, etc ...

But of course you guys have excuses for everything...

5 Elder Stars are aliens, disguised as humans, or they could be using Ope Ope no mi's Eternal Youth ability (Oda mentioned this for a reason), and Doflamingo was aiming for becoming one of the Elder Stars by having the Eternal Youth via Ope Ope no mi.

Imu could be an alien or using Eternal Youth ability as well, just like Gorousei.

Oda has many options with these guys, and there is a reason he made Admirals weaker than Yonko, and top Yonko underlings like Marco, Beckman, Shiryu, Oden, Katakuri etc. won't lose to the Admirals for this reason. The real threat should be the Gorousei, Imu and Vegapunk's weapons.

Or they could be just 5 Spandams or old retired fighters from CP0, it could be anything.

It's also possible that the marines can split up to 2, or they can be divided into 3 groups, like Group1: SWORD, Group2: Fujitora / Greenbull, Group3: Akainu / Kizaru. I doubt Oda will let Akainu to lead the entire marines for so long. Akainu will fail, he won't be successful and he won't be an effective leader like Sengoku.