Future Events The Fate of Fleet Admiral and Admirals

So what happens to the AdmiraLs

• Total voters
Kizaru was dominating Rayleigh in a SWORDSFIGHT. He said himself that his subordinates are strong enough to take care of the Straw Hats and thus he only needed to put Rayleigh in check. While Rayleigh stated himself (while huffing and puffing) that he would help the Straw Hats if he could. So actually it was Rayleigh going all out serious while Kizaru just easily had him in check without even making use of his DF properly - he just easily matched the Dark King in his own element: swordsmanship.
you'll find no argument that he was better, Rayleigh huffed and seemed worn out (Rayleigh fans will point to the papercut and that quote where Kizaru tells Rayleigh to "not embarrass him" or something along those lines iirc). I think Kizaru was somewhat better, but not enough to prevent Rayleigj from escaping, even if by a hair's breadth Rayleigh managed to slip from grasp.

To be fair, Rayleigh probably also kept in check physically to be in a decent physical condition even if he was whoremongerin and all that, only he never had to make use of a sword for over 20 something odd years, his physical strength would've probably been ok, so would his haki.

But Rayleigh would never be able to escape if Kizaru could make use of his light abilities, I mean come on lol

So I think its fair to say conqueror's nullify df powers. Again, this explains how Rayleigh escaped, Roger never commenting on admirals, Kaido not seeing admirals (lol) in his recall, Akainu being wary of Wano, the extreme shock in every marines faces when Luffy displayed it I mean Akainu looked pissed ass fuck lol, I mean the list probably goes on wiht way more hints I cant think of at the top of my head, hinting at there being a quality to conqueror users being able to nullify df powers. And I'm saying conquerr users that are adept with their powers like Rayleigh and yonkos.

Admirals all proved to be masered Haki user. They showed Advanced Feats for both CoO and CoA. We dont even know if they are CoC users or not - cant make any assumtions on that yet, whether if they have or have not. But that wont make any difference whatsoever anyways.
If conqueror users can nullify df powers it explains my list above and for instance why Marines dont have much of a presence in the NW. Yes admirals are adept with haki, and Kizary even arguably outperformed Rayleigh, so they're overall very good, but the real game changer is yonkos being able to nullify df powers (following the theme of that BB has his Blackhole to suck in any df power being that he lacks CoC to begin with)

His scar literally ached. Luffy is fated to fight Akainu.

The context is important here, Luffy's scar ached only because Luffy learns Aokiji lost to Akainu, not because of hearing Akainu's name.

Luffy hears Akainu's name here first and his scar doesn't hurt.

He only reacts to it through his scar, when Jinbe tells him Akainu defeated Aokiji, which is a huge news, and Aokiji is someone that Luffy cared about.

So this is related to Aokiji, not related to Akainu.

Which is why Luffy is curious that if Aokiji died or not;

Post automatically merged:

Garp just wanted to be free and have less responsibility. Admiral like WSS or PK is one of the main dreams in the manga related to power.
If Garp wanted to be free he wouldn't be a marine soldier in the first place. Admirals needs to lick Celestial Dragon boots, not only their superiors in the government, Garp accepts to listen his marine superiors, but not Celestial Dragons. Garp doesn't want to be free, he just doesn't want to involve with Celestial Dragons directly like Admirals.

And just because it's a dream of someone it doesn't make a good one. King Sterry wants to be a Celestial Dragon, it's his dream, you think it means something?

As for power related thing, WSS is Zoro's power related dream, and he will always be weaker than Luffy, and weaker than Luffy's EoS opponents. Just because it's a power related dream it doesn't mean it will be the top level, just like WSS won't be. As Mihawk himself said to Luffy, being PK is even harder than surpassing Mihawk's level, so it will be PK > Surpassing WSS Mihawk > WSS Mihawk.

If you are going to make excuses about PK needing other things than individual power, then the same thing should apply to the Admirals as well. Garp doesn't want to be an Admiral, because he doesn't want to be a direct subordinate of the Celestial Dragons, that's the problem about it, just because Coby wants that position, that doesn't mean it must be respectable position for everyone, obviously it's not for Garp, and there is no doubt that Garp was strongest marine in the history, who said he can kill Akainu even when he was old.

Last edited:
The context is important here, Luffy's scar ached only because Luffy learns Aokiji lost to Akainu, not because of hearing Akainu's name.
And? Obviously its only when Luffy hears Akainu putting in some Feats. Do you really think Shanks' scar aches constantly? Obviously not - it only started to ache after he heard that Ace is chasing Blackbeard and beeing on Whitebeard's ship talking about that topic.

Shanks went to Whitebeard only to tell him to stop Ace from going after Teach. You could argue exactly the same way: the scars started to ache for both Luffy and Shanks after hearing that a somewhat precious human to them was getting defeated/is about to getting defated by their arch enemies. (Other than Shanks about Ace, Luffy didnt even really care about Aokiji in the first place, it was rather the news that Akainu emerged victorious against Akokiji and is the new Fleet Admiral that hurt his scar - he only asked about Akojij in a small sentence like "by the way, hows Aokiji".)

And? Obviously its only when Luffy hears Akainu putting in some Feats. Do you really think Shanks' scar aches constantly? Obviously not - it only started to ache after he heard that Ace is chasing Blackbeard and beeing on Whitebeard's ship talking about that topic.

Shanks went to Whitebeard only to tell him to stop Ace from going after Teach. You could argue exactly the same way: the scars started to ache for both Luffy and Shanks after hearing that a somewhat precious human to them was getting defeated/is about to getting defated by their arch enemies. (Other than Shanks about Ace, Luffy didnt even really care about Aokiji in the first place, it was rather the news that Akainu emerged victorious against Akokiji and is the new Fleet Admiral that hurt his scar - he only asked about Akojij in a small sentence like "by the way, hows Aokiji".)

There is a HUGE difference here;

- Luffy reacts at something that already happened; Akainu defeated Aokiji, it's over, and possibly killed Aokiji, which is a huge news for Luffy.

- Shanks tells WB that Blackbeard WILL beat Ace, which is why he says his wound from BB hurts.

If Luffy learned that Akainu and Aokiji WILL fight, and the conclusion isn't certain yet, and despite that Luffy's scar ached, then you could compare these two situation with each other, these are really not comparable due to one is already happened, while the other is concerned and his wound hurts just because he knows Blackbeard is going to win.

There is a HUGE difference here;

- Luffy reacts at something that already happened; Akainu defeated Aokiji, it's over, and possibly killed Aokiji, which is a huge news for Luffy.

- Shanks tells WB that Blackbeard WILL beat Ace, which is why he says his wound from BB hurts.

If Luffy learned that Akainu and Aokiji WILL fight, and the conclusion isn't certain yet, and despite that Luffy's scar ached, then you could compare these two situation with each other, these are really not comparable due to one is already happened, while the other is concerned and his wound hurts just because he knows Blackbeard is going to win.
1) That is not my point tho and its irrelevant that the circumstances of Ace and Aokiji differ. Fact is that the scars of both Shanks and Luffy ached after hearing/talking about their arch enemies which is a big indication that Luffy will indeed fight Sakazuki as the last opponent.

2) You try to twist the Luffy scene. You even send in the panel as a proof: Luffy's scar clearly ached after hearing that Sakazuki was the victor and is the new Fleet Admiral. He even holds his scar and says "Akainu..!".

You act like it ached only cause he was concerned about Akoji which is a) far from the truth and b) makes no sense at all in the first place - why should he hold his scar, sweat and bibber while saying "Akainu...!" if he cared about Akojij's well beeing... He literally just chilled down, bite into his meat and only then asked "Btw, so is Aokiji dead, then?" - he almost didnt care at all about him, and his trauma from Akainu ended already at that point.

There is no way in denial. Akainu killed Ace right in front Luffys's eyes which gave him his famous mental break down of saying "I'm weak. I can never become pirate king!" for the only time in the series, as well as gave him the big double cross scar on his chest which started to ache after hearing the News of Akainu becoming Fleet Admiral, just like Shanks' scar ached when he was talking about Blackbeard. The foreshadowing couldnt be any more clear - Akainu is build up to be the main and probably last enemy of Luffy to overcome.

Yonko are just his training to be prepared for that clash. And people claim that Admirals and Sakazuki arent on the level of those mid story Antagonists.
:gokulaugh:

Luffy Bluenos Akainu? Yea keep dreaming lmao. Even if Im turns out to be actually the strongest fighter in the verse and Oda decides to make him his last enemy, Akainu would either be the 2nd last enemy, or another (at that point) Top Tier character like Dragon or Sabo would fight him. There is no way that Oda builds Akainu up to such a high extend just to throw him away like trash. Only Yonkotards who are too biased to be truthful to themselves would make such ridicolous claims.

1) That is not my point tho and its irrelevant that the circumstances of Ace and Aokiji differ. Fact is that the scars of both Shanks and Luffy ached after hearing/talking about their arch enemies which is a big indication that Luffy will indeed fight Sakazuki as the last opponent.

2) You try to twist the Luffy scene. You even send in the panel as a proof: Luffy's scar clearly ached after hearing that Sakazuki was the victor and is the new Fleet Admiral. He even holds his scar and says "Akainu..!".

You act like it ached only cause he was concerned about Akoji which is a) far from the truth and b) makes no sense at all in the first place - why should he hold his scar, sweat and bibber while saying "Akainu...!" if he cared about Akojij's well beeing... He literally just chilled down, bite into his meat and only then asked "Btw, so is Aokiji dead, then?" - he almost didnt care at all about him, and his trauma from Akainu ended already at that point.

There is no way in denial. Akainu killed Ace right in front Luffys's eyes which gave him his famous mental break down of saying "I'm weak. I can never become pirate king!" for the only time in the series, as well as gave him the big double cross scar on his chest which started to ache after hearing the News of Akainu becoming Fleet Admiral, just like Shanks' scar ached when he was talking about Blackbeard. The foreshadowing couldnt be any more clear - Akainu is build up to be the main and probably last enemy of Luffy to overcome.

Yonko are just his training to be prepared for that clash. And people claim that Admirals and Sakazuki arent on the level of those mid story Antagonists.
:gokulaugh:

Luffy Bluenos Akainu? Yea keep dreaming lmao. Even if Im turns out to be actually the strongest fighter in the verse and Oda decides to make him his last enemy, Akainu would either be the 2nd last enemy, or another (at that point) Top Tier character like Dragon or Sabo would fight him. There is no way that Oda builds Akainu up to such a high extend just to throw him away like trash. Only Yonkotards who are too biased to be truthful to themselves would make such ridicolous claims.
Lmao, you give example from Shanks, and I debunked it. I didn't bring Shanks here, you did and now you are saying it's irrelevant? :kriwhat:

You clearly can't compare this to Shanks, because I told you the huge difference, and anyone with a brain can understand this huge difference in here;

- Jinbe told Luffy that Akainu and Aokiji had a big fight, Luffy's scar didn't hurt when he hears Akainu for the first time.
- Shanks tells WB that Blackbeard will beat Ace, and which is why his scar from BB hurts, before BB beats Ace.

If your Shanks example was same, Luffy would react at Akainu fighting Aokiji immediately, and his scar would hurt before hearing that Akainu defeated Aokiji. But Luffy is not impressed or interested on Akainu's power, thinking that perhaps Aokiji beats him, listens Jinbe until the end, then when he hears Akainu somehow managed to beat Aokiji, his scar hurts, that's a reaction to learning that Aokiji losing the fight. Not the same thing that Shanks knowing BB will beat Ace definitely because he is too powerful.

Another difference is, Shanks traveling all the way from his own Yonko territories to WB's Yonko territory to just warn WB about Ace. While Jinbe casually informs Luffy at Fishman Island about who became the fleet admiral, and Luffy is not reacting at Akainu's name or asking about Akainu until he learns Aokiji lost to Akainu.

Shanks is very interested about BB, following BB's footsteps, learns what Ace is going to do, and goes to WB to warn them about BB's power, before BB beats Ace.

While Luffy casually learns about who becomes the fleet Admiral, he wouldn't care if Akainu become one without beating Aokiji, he only cared because of Aokiji factor, Luffy isn't really interested on Akainu, like Shanks is interested about BB.

So, these are the big differences between the example that you used about Shanks and BB.

Lmao, you give example from Shanks, and I debunked it. I didn't bring Shanks here, you did and now you are saying it's irrelevant? :kriwhat:

You clearly can't compare this to Shanks, because I told you the huge difference, and anyone with a brain can understand this huge difference in here;

- Jinbe told Luffy that Akainu and Aokiji had a big fight, Luffy's scar didn't hurt when he hears Akainu for the first time.
- Shanks tells WB that Blackbeard will beat Ace, and which is why his scar from BB hurts

If your Shanks example was same, Luffy would react at Akainu fighting Aokiji immediately, and his scar would hurt before hearing that Akainu defeated Aokiji. But Luffy is not impressed or interested on Akainu, thinking that perhaps Aokiji beats him, listens Jinbe until the end, then when he hears Akainu somehow managed to beat Aokiji, his scar hurts, that's a reaction to learning that Aokiji losing the fight. Not the same thing that Shanks knowing BB will beat Ace definitely because he is too powerful.

Another difference is, Shanks traveling all the way from his own Yonko territories to WB's Yonko territory to just warn WB about Ace. While Jinbe casually informs Luffy at Fishman Island about who became the fleet admiral, and Luffy is not reacting at Akainu's name or asking about Akainu until he learns Aokiji lost to Akainu.

Shanks is very interested about BB, following BB's footsteps, learns what Ace is going to do, and goes to WB to warn them about BB's power, before BB beats Ace.

While Luffy casually learns about who becomes the fleet Admiral, he wouldn't care if Akainu become one without beating Aokiji, he only cared because of Aokiji factor, Luffy isn't really interested on Akainu, like Shanks is interested about BB.

So, these are the big differences between the example that you used about Shanks and BB.
You dont understand that the circumstances are irreleveant. FACT is that Shanks' scar ached after talking about Blackbeard, and Luffy's scar ached after hearing about Akainu beeing the new Fleet Admiral.

(I dont claim that Luffy's scar aches every time he hears the name of Akainu - just when he hears him putting a huge feat. Just like Shanks' scar doesent ache constantly - but only when the talks about him intensifies, thats why he said "right now". The scars of both Shanks and Luffy are thus confirmed to not be regular scars that healed out, but scars that constantly can pain them.)

You dont understand that the circumstances are irreleveant. FACT is that Shanks' scar ached after talking about Blackbeard, and Luffy's scar ached after hearing about Akainu beeing the new Fleet Admiral.

(I dont claim that Luffy's scar aches every time he hears the name of Akainu - just when he hears him putting a huge feat. Just like Shanks' scar doesent ache constantly - but only when the talks about him intensifies, thats why he said "right now". The scars of both Shanks and Luffy are thus confirmed to not be regular scars that healed out, but scars that constantly can pain them.)
Why circumstances would be irrelevant? LOL. You compared Shanks to this when no one told you to compare them. Did Luffy follow Akainu like Shanks follows BB when BB and Ace was going to fight?

This is the difference between the two. Luffy isn't interested and isn't asking about Akainu, he isn't following Akainu, while Shanks is so interested that he fights the marines so he can meet with WB and warn him about BB.

You can't compare Shanks's interest on BB to Luffy's interest on Akainu. Luffy needed to be spoonfed by Jinbe and he needed to learn someone like Aokiji losing, so only then he remembers his scar, other than that he isn't interested about Akainu.

Yes, it hurts WHEN Akainu puts up a huge feat, but Shanks's BB scar hurts before even BB puts up a huge feat.

The story of one piece is about bringing a Dawn, the ones who have to be defeated for this to happen are World Government.

Even if the Marines lost in Marineford, the World Government would just replace them with another force to maintain balance and act as its face.

The fate of Akainu and the other Admirals will depend on which side of they are on at the end, personally I think Aokiji and Fugitora will be on the Strawhat's side, and Akainu, Kizaru and Greenbull will be on the WG's side.

But above all, Luffy's main villain is Im, as the entire story is geared towards that, anyone who thinks it will be Akainu or Blackbeard is in for a rude awakening.