A clash between Luffy and Kizaru is inevitable even if they don't have a full-on fight.

I don't think Kizaru would do as well as Kaido did against Gear 5, but he will definitely do better than Lucci.

Almost as if Kaido > Kizaru > Lucci.

Who would have thought?
I mean I don't disagree with this though lol. I am just saying oda will find ways to disrespect or not give as much respect to kiazru. Especially since he is introduce this arc being a butler

I just realized something even though coby is a captain in rank he still outranks most viceadmirals lol.

Examples: the vice admiral Kamakagi has a command chip over the seraphim. When he was turned to stone coby was able to overite kamakagi's command meaning that on the command hierarchy for the seraphim coby out ranks Kawakami. This was alluded to when stussy stated this chapter that she could not stop the seraphim via command since once Lucci gave them an order because her and Lucci and Kaku are of the same rank of command.

To add another reason why we know coby ranks higher than most vice admirals was because of the fact that he was sent to the reverie to protect (2) family members of royalty (luccile kingdom princess whom helmeppo saved) and the riku kingdom (dresrossa). To add cobys ship that he and helmeppo was on was named KOBY lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Hopefully that candy mutt is in the dirt for good
And if not thankfully there's no useless anchor like Wanda to weigh Carrot down this time
Nor any cloud sabotage
If anything is possible in the One Piece world, Vegapunk should sent Wanda to me.

So I can... pursue... interspecies relations...

No more Wanda in One Piece for you, hot freaky furry action for me. The perfect solution.
:endthis:

G

Gorosei Informer

The man knows what he wants :handsup:
Ofc you're defending it! The furst I mean first and fastest to as well! You've been a bad influence on others already SMH! A Bad Touch influence even!

:hihihi::vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Pot wants to murder Wanda for some weird reason and CoC wants to murder Wandas dogussy instead! To give a dog a bone! To call her a dirty bitch! (I cannot believe I just typed that out even ironically/as a joke)