Questions & Mysteries The Galactic War: What really went down in the void century?

Yes I'm an insane person but I think that the World Government is actually a Galactic Government.

To explain the image I just posted, I think the Celestial Dragons currently hold Uranus, a satellite capable of blasting planets with massively powerful geomagnetic storms, and used it to send the Ancient Kingdom back to the Dark Ages. The irl screenshots are from a conspiracy theory video about Petroglyphs, ancient rock carvings from pre-history that the conspiracy man in the video thinks are warnings from an ancient civilization, depicting atmospheric anomalies that would appear in the sky during a cataclysmic geomagnetic storm. Coincidentally, two of the patterns that are theorized to be able to appear STRONGLY resemble the WG and Marine logos, and even more coincidentally, the numbers 4 and 56 recur over and over.

The large circle surrounded by 8 circles symbol appears here in Skypeia on the sacrificial altar, and is stated by Robin to be a thousand years old, or pre-void century.

The Kozuki crest contains the same symbol, and is roughly as old.

The flag of Alabasta, a country that has also existed since pre-void century, ALSO has a flag that consists of a central large circle surrounded by eight points. I'm sure these aren't the only instances of the circle + eight points symbol, though they're the only ones I remember offhand, and they all date back to pre-VC era.

Now, I propose, what if that's actually the symbol of a planetary alliance, one that was crushed during a massive intergalactic war during the Void Century, and the current WG doesn't represent Marie Geoise presiding over the four seas, as shown in the interconnected World Government cross logo, but the four planets who allied with the WG?

All of the Celestial Dragons have this symbol on their clothing. Some of them, like Charlos and Rosward, have several. Some may say "Oh, that's just decoration." but is it?

Nope. They're Celestial Dragon ID chips. None of the Donquixote family are shown with the 4 dot donut after this panel. That's actually a very important symbol to the CDs, and possibly the real world government symbol.

Did the World Government destroy an entire planet during the space war? That would explain a "lost" race, certainly.

Also consider the One Piece races. 1. Mermen/Fishmen from the Blue Planet (im suspicious fishmen are just mermen with human dna and this will be revealed later considering the interbreeding and genetic variation). 2. Minks from the moon (remember the space pirates are all animal people like the minks performing an archaeological dig before Enel showed up? What if they were on the moon to take their own planet back from the automata), 3. Giants, 4. Longlimbs (suspicious that they are all the same race and the bad blood is due to ignorance over time) 5. Dwarves, 6. Humans/Sky People (again suspicious they are just all the same race, going back to what Tokiro Oumaga said about interchangeable wings), 7. Three-Eyes, 8. King's race, 9. the "Lost" race.

That's not a sacrificial altar it's a damn launch pad!!

and before anyone says King's race is the lost race, it's not.

It's apparently common knowledge that Big Mom has "all the other races" but Giants, but Mom herself says

1. Giants. 2. King's race (Garuda?) 3. ??? (Lizard people???)

I posted this originally in the Monet Reptilian theory thread but I'm giving it its own thread here since I was told to do so. I'll be looking more into this soon and trying to find more evidence for it, but I'm fairly sure this is the kind of extremely huge secret the government has been keeping for so long. Not only was the world originally the All Blue before they created the Red Line and separated it into seas to divide and conquer the planet, interplanetary travel is possible, and it's been possible for a thousand years.

C

critical mindset

Yes I'm an insane person but I think that the World Government is actually a Galactic Government.

To explain the image I just posted, I think the Celestial Dragons currently hold Uranus, a satellite capable of blasting planets with massively powerful geomagnetic storms, and used it to send the Ancient Kingdom back to the Dark Ages. The irl screenshots are from a conspiracy theory video about Petroglyphs, ancient rock carvings from pre-history that the conspiracy man in the video thinks are warnings from an ancient civilization, depicting atmospheric anomalies that would appear in the sky during a cataclysmic geomagnetic storm. Coincidentally, two of the patterns that are theorized to be able to appear STRONGLY resemble the WG and Marine logos, and even more coincidentally, the numbers 4 and 56 recur over and over.

The large circle surrounded by 8 circles symbol appears here in Skypeia on the sacrificial altar, and is stated by Robin to be a thousand years old, or pre-void century.

The Kozuki crest contains the same symbol, and is roughly as old.

The flag of Alabasta, a country that has also existed since pre-void century, ALSO has a flag that consists of a central large circle surrounded by eight points. I'm sure these aren't the only instances of the circle + eight points symbol, though they're the only ones I remember offhand, and they all date back to pre-VC era.

Now, I propose, what if that's actually the symbol of a planetary alliance, one that was crushed during a massive intergalactic war during the Void Century, and the current WG doesn't represent Marie Geoise presiding over the four seas, as shown in the interconnected World Government cross logo, but the four planets who allied with the WG?

All of the Celestial Dragons have this symbol on their clothing. Some of them, like Charlos and Rosward, have several. Some may say "Oh, that's just decoration." but is it?

Nope. They're Celestial Dragon ID chips. None of the Donquixote family are shown with the 4 dot donut after this panel. That's actually a very important symbol to the CDs, and possibly the real world government symbol.

Did the World Government destroy an entire planet during the space war? That would explain a "lost" race, certainly.

Also consider the One Piece races. 1. Mermen/Fishmen from the Blue Planet (im suspicious fishmen are just mermen with human dna and this will be revealed later considering the interbreeding and genetic variation). 2. Minks from the moon (remember the space pirates are all animal people like the minks performing an archaeological dig before Enel showed up? What if they were on the moon to take their own planet back from the automata), 3. Giants, 4. Longlimbs (suspicious that they are all the same race and the bad blood is due to ignorance over time) 5. Dwarves, 6. Humans/Sky People (again suspicious they are just all the same race, going back to what Tokiro Oumaga said about interchangeable wings), 7. Three-Eyes, 8. King's race, 9. the "Lost" race.

That's not a sacrificial altar it's a damn launch pad!!

and before anyone says King's race is the lost race, it's not.

It's apparently common knowledge that Big Mom has "all the other races" but Giants, but Mom herself says

1. Giants. 2. King's race (Garuda?) 3. ??? (Lizard people???)

I posted this originally in the Monet Reptilian theory thread but I'm giving it its own thread here since I was told to do so. I'll be looking more into this soon and trying to find more evidence for it, but I'm fairly sure this is the kind of extremely huge secret the government has been keeping for so long. Not only was the world originally the All Blue before they created the Red Line and separated it into seas to divide and conquer the planet, interplanetary travel is possible, and it's been possible for a thousand years.
Oda must’ve looked into David Icke and thought, I can borrow that :)

Good theory