Fanclub 'The Ghost Princess' Perona Fanclub

Who do you want to see Perona interact with?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I couldn't believe there wasn't one already made.

I'll keep the opening post short. If you want stuff added to it let me know and I will do it. A poll idea would be nice as well.

I'll go ahead and share some art I like

Perona info, SBS, vivre card, og design and different adaptations post.

Poll results
Poll number 1
Poll number 2
Poll number 3
Poll number 4
Poll number 5
Tagging the only Perona fans I know.

Members:
@Light D Lamperouge @Red Dog @Fuckthis3 @Akai2 @Finalbeta @kentasaiba @Zoro D Goat @ranady @Seth @Kiwipom @Chrono @Amparezy @Celestia @Sunita @Brix @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @NeutralWatcher
@Jew D. Boy @Bogard @Panties Hunter @Cyrus the Cactus @Tris @kumae @nik87
@RheanaeL @Monarch @Marimo_420 @Cinera @Blother @Shishi @Lavienrose18 @I'mTired @sneko @Rej @Peroroncino @Yagoo @BangMi
@DKI @Lone Laguna Espada @Le Fishe D. Crydo @TheKnightOfTheSea @Queek Hea D Taker @Alibaba @Emmazrine @Peppercore @Redboy776 @soheilhazrat

Last edited:

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Ah yes the best girl finally has a Fanclub :perocry:
I love how she matures as the series went on. In the beginning, she was a child who was obsessed with collecting cute objects, but she lost her father figure in Moria and had to adapt. I like that she still went to search for Kumacy, so she's still holding onto her old life, but spending time with Mihawk and Zoro has made her more independent and mature.

If she went to BB's island looking for Moria, I don't know what'll happen, but I'm 100% sure she'll be back into the main story again. She was the 5th most popular female in the latest popularity poll so the fans still like her.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
So what are your reasons for liking Perona? What do you think will happen to her in the future? Do you ship her with someone? That might be a good idea for a poll.

Can perona past Ulti 50+pages??? Hmm
Definitely. Perona is much better, though I am digging Ulti as well.​

So what are your reasons for liking Perona? What do you think will happen to her in the future? Do you ship her with someone? That might be a good idea for a poll.

Definitely. Perona is much better, though I am digging Ulti as well.​
No need reason to like perona u just like her lol....maybe she go to moria at BB place and then BB kill her to get her df thats pretty powerful also....
:josad::josad:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž