Manga Discussion The God of High School

This series is finally getting an anime alongside ToG. The first episode is premiering today. What do you guys think about it? I personally think that this series has a lot of potential as an anime but considering that it'll only have 13 episodes will probably not let it achieve its full potential.

Also considering that we saw Mori's Jaecheondaeseong form in the 2nd poster, the anime will probably cover till the end of the second season which is 112 chapters! ToG covered 79 chapters and that still felt rushed, only God can imagine what'll happen to this one. One point in its defence is that its a fight-focused manhwa and hence they can just shorten them to make the pace good but that still isn't totally justifiable.

Anyways what do you guys think about it?

Likely not gonna watch the anime after i dropped the manwha like when chapter 90 or so was out as the series became boresome and meh

episode 7 was fire Q and O fight against nox is best fight in the series so far my fav characters is han de and Q i like the shark dude but i will till we see more of him

W

wordyworm

I just got caught up on the CR anime, and I haven't read the webcomic. I like it so far. The fights are very cool and well-animated. The whole
wedding
was kind of drawn out, but after last night's episode, I'm back on board. I really like Daewi and Mira. Mori kind of seems like a Goku clone, but I guess that's intentional? Anyway, I haven't been into a new fighting tournament series this much since Megalo Box and I'm excited to see how it ends. I might wait to check out the webcomic until after the series is done since it's so short.

Last edited by a moderator:

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher
I used to read it but dropped somewhere. I thought the series was going to end few years back but it is still going on. :stealthblack:
Now I have started watching the anime it is pretty good.